Rocket Watts Will announce Final 6 on Sunday | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Rocket Watts Will announce Final 6 on Sunday

Status
Not open for further replies.

UconnU

If he blocks 100, he blocks 100
Reaction Score
Do we have any former players from the Detroit area?

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
C does, as in "Connecticut."

And yet the word listed is “UConn”. I knew it was alphabetical, I’m simply noting that with the way it’s written we could be just before Xavier. Instead we are first. I like it. Means nothing but I’m looking at the bright side.

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
And yet the word listed is “UConn”. I knew it was alphabetical, I’m simply noting that with the way it’s written we could be just before Xavier. Instead we are first. I like it. Means nothing but I’m looking at the bright side.

The person making the edit probably screwed up.

Reaction Score
Not sure how reliable this poster is, or Rivals is for that fact, but a guy on TOS says that Rivals said Mississippi State had the inside track, with us running second. Really don't think this is true because Mississippi State wasn't even in his top 8. Just passing along what I read.

UconnU

If he blocks 100, he blocks 100
Reaction Score
Not sure how reliable this poster is, or Rivals is for that fact, but a guy on TOS says that Rivals said Mississippi State had the inside track, with us running second. Really don't think this is true because Mississippi State wasn't even in his top 8. Just passing along what I read.
Are you sure he didn't say or mean Michigan State? At any rate it bodes well for us that he isn't completely sold on staying home.

Reaction Score

Maybe someone confused Mississippi and Missouri?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom