Rock | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Rock

Status
Not open for further replies.

CAHUSKY

UConn Class of 2013
Reaction Score
So you're calling them the norm rather than the exception?

You said

Pretty sure you don't get recruited as a DI PF if you're 6-4 or 6-5...

I posted two examples of players who had. Who said anything about it being the norm? I was just responding to your declaration that players of that size don't get recruited to play PF in division 1. They do.

Reaction Score
Lublin will be pretty good. People around here have a tendency to write off one player or one whole team off every single year. They are rarely correct long term. The number of people that wrote off the 2011 and 2014 teams as useless was staggering.

Frankly, if I guy is doing anything at all positive in his freshman year, he'll be a pretty decent four year player.

C

Chief00

Quite frankly, Amida's issues start with foul trouble (so not enough minutes against good teams) and lack of strength.

David 76

Forty years a fan
Reaction Score
Don't know how Nolan could keep Okafor in check for serious minutes and still get dumped on by his own team's fans. Because of AB's fouls, PN was asked do take on extra minutes against the presumed number 1 draft pick. He did his job admirably.
If the rest of the team carried out their roles as well as Nolan did, UCONN would have won.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom