Rock Star AD? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Rock Star AD?

Reaction Score
Two thoughts... we'll 3.
AD Dave gets it.
If AD Dave had been AD we'd have been in the ACC
We should name something after him. ADDave Road or something.

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
Glad we specified it's Rockstar AD- Dave. Rockstar AD was off the table a few years ago.

Chief, your door's open.

Andre-Drummond-NBA-Style1-640x640.jpg

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
AD Dave may end up with options to serve as a conference prez one day in the relatively near future.

Reaction Score
AD Dave would have had Dunkin Donuts Park constructed on time and under budget and it would have been home to a triple A team - The Mets Triple A team.

and yes the Met's Triple A team currently plays at Citifield. Beat ya to it.

Reaction Score
He is generating so much good will from a fanbase that needs him, it'd be hard to leave. He his hitting home run after home run and we are eating it up. Not all fan bases would care or even notice. I feel like he is personally invested in this. He's just relentless.

I once quit a great job where I was the golden boy for a bigger job that offered more money. Six months later I went and got my old job back. I just didn't feel understood or appreciated. I never made that mistake again and stayed there until I was ready to go on my own and build a business.

Dave is in the zone at UConn. We love him and love is worth a lot in a job like his. It's nice to have everyone praise you and like you. He isn't just appreciated, he's fast becoming a cult hero to many of us. He will be adored by the whole state before long. There is a feeling that he'll find a way to fix every problem. There is no one I'd prefer to be handling our biggest issues and somehow, I feel like he truly wants to solve those problems. It is more than a job to him given the relationship he is fostering with all of us, the hours he is keeping and the success he's having. This is a dude that is learning to bleed blue. That's different than a guy like Warde, who did a good job but he never seemed so "all in" like Dave. Refreshing.

Reaction Score
Its Great to have a AD that know what he is doing!! Hope he realizes that he can stay build a great athletic department. #rockstarDAVE

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
By way of Edsall decree, His name is Athletic Director Dave. This is not Twitter. Don't abbreviate it.

Reaction Score
Need to concoct a drink named after AD Dave so we can have a common, proper salute whenever he makes a boss decision or we fans get to revel in the results of his goodness.

Not one who drinks to any real extent so I'm just throwing my 3 cents on the table. The drink needs these 3 things minimum 1. Diet Mountain Dew 2. A spirit produced in Connecticut 3. It's called "The Gulp". Someone with knowledge of producing a winning drink please put it all together.

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
Not one who drinks to any real extent so I'm just throwing my 3 cents on the table. The drink needs these 3 things minimum 1. Diet Mountain Dew 2. A spirit produced in Connecticut 3. It's called "The Gulp". Someone with knowledge of producing a winning drink please put it all together.

How about this; here are 3 ingredients from CT that would make the perfect "Kegs Benedict" (yup, I'm patenting that name):

Kegs Benedict:

1 part Onyx Moonshine (East Hartford, CT or equivalent CT product)
1 part CT Apple Cider (such as Bishop's Orchards - Guilford or equivalent CT product)
a dusting of Nutmeg (for obvious reasons)

It will taste like a Fall victory at The Rent, baby! A drink truly worthy of Athletic Director Dave's name... :cool:

11717837-onyx-moonshine.jpg

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Need to pay homage to to his southern roots and his spit fire can do attitude.

2 parts Jim Beam
1 part Fireball
3 parts Mountain Dew

Over rocks, shaken not stirred.

Serve in small mason jars.

(If it looks too nasty go with Mountain Dew Red, which will keep the energy level up at the games.)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahserve34

Top Bottom