Rock Star AD? | The Boneyard

Rock Star AD?

Reaction Score
If Dave pulls this off, Susan's finally got her "Rock Star" AD!
WTF are you gentlemen so excited about? I'm in the dark right now. Please explain!!! GO HUSKIES!!!!!!!!!!!

Reaction Score
WTF are you gentlemen so excited about? I'm in the dark right now. Please explain!!! GO HUSKIES!!!!!!!!!!!
Original post is hopeful that DB pulls off the re-schedule of the USF games along with shots at Warde Manual and Susan Herbst.

Post 2 is the thread police chastising original poster for starting a new thread when there is another thread about this.

Post 3 is a shot at the original poster. You need to use the search function to understand the reference.

Post 4 and 6 continue to mock and belittle the creation of a new thread while shamelessly pandering to the board owner.

Post 5, you are confused.

Hope this helps and that it was not covered in any prior thread.

Reaction Score
Original post is hopeful that DB pulls off the re-schedule of the USF games along with shots at Warde Manual and Susan Herbst.

Post 2 is the thread police chastising original poster for starting a new thread when there is another thread about this.

Post 3 is a shot at the original poster. You need to use the search function to understand the reference.

Post 4 and 6 continue to mock and belittle the creation of a new thread while shamelessly pandering to the board owner.

Hope this helps and that it was not covered in any prior thread.
Not sure I am mocking the creation of a new thread, but more so questioning the need felt by some to whine about the new thread. Its not like it costs additional money. But here we are at post #8.

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score

It was moreso that the entire content of the original post was a dumb one-liner that serves no purpose in a separate thread other than to fuel OP's ridiculous desire for attention and narcissistic need to have his ego constantly stroked.

Reaction Score
Not sure I am mocking the creation of a new thread, but more so questioning the need felt by some to whine about the new thread. Its not like it costs additional money. But here we are at post #8.
But were you shamelessly pandering?

Never question the thread police. Without them, there would be chaos.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
It was moreso that the entire content of the original post was a dumb one-liner that serves no purpose in a separate thread other than to fuel OP's ridiculous desire for attention and narcissistic need to have his ego constantly stroked.

The response to the OP was moreso that the entire content of the first response was a dumb one-liner that serves no purpose as a response other than to fuel the repliers ridiculous desire for attention and narcissistic need to have his ego constantly stroked??

Reaction Score
Update based on the subsequent posts for those still confused and omitting the useless posts:

Post 4 is not a mock but is shameless pandering to the board owner.

Post 6 may or may not be a mock and belittles the creation of a new thread but does shamelessly pander to the board owner.

Post 9 is a pivot from post 2. It is clear the author of post 2 and post 9 has issues with the original poster that extends beyond "thread clutter". (Editorial aside - I sense a cat fight coming!)

Post 12 is an important post as a new contributor to this thread accuses the author of thread 2 of the same high thread crime the original poster was accused of in post 9.

This could escalate quickly! We may need to call in the board national guard.

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score

06029's original post was funny, but your post still wins the thread for me. Despite the confusion, you end your statement with an emphatic "GO HUSKIES!!!!!!!!!". I love it. "Like" awarded... :cool:

(p.s., in order to help 06029 with his updates, this is post #14, and its summary is "overly excitable guy happy with other overly excitable guy getting overly excited")

Reaction Score
06029's original post was funny, but your post still wins the thread for me. Despite the confusion, you end your statement with an emphatic "GO HUSKIES!!!!!!!!!". I love it. "Like" awarded... :cool:

(p.s., in order to help 06029 with his updates, this is post #14, and its summary is "overly excitable guy happy with other overly excitable guy getting overly excited")
I will incorporate into my next update. Astute observation.

Maybe I should start a new thread? This one is getting confusing.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Update based on the subsequent posts for those still confused and omitting the useless posts:

Post 4 is not a mock but is shameless pandering to the board owner.

Post 6 may or may not be a mock and belittles the creation of a new thread but does shamelessly pander to the board owner.

Post 9 is a pivot from post 2. It is clear the author of post 2 and post 9 has issues with the original poster that extends beyond "thread clutter". (Editorial aside - I sense a cat fight coming!)

Post 12 is an important post as a new contributor to this thread accuses the author of thread 2 of the same high thread crime the original poster was accused of in post 9.

This could escalate quickly! We may need to call in the board national guard.

I take issue with the shameless pandering charge. If a fee per new thread is going to be implemented, then the board owner needs to advise on how we can do that. It's not pandering to reference a guy who is likely to be irritated by it more than anything else.

polycom

I heard a beep, who just joined?
Reaction Score

Of which we gave to him. /thread

IMind

Wildly Inaccurate
Reaction Score
I will incorporate into my next update. Astute observation.

Maybe I should start a new thread? This one is getting confusing.

I think you should summarize every thread on here like this. You seem to have a real knack for it. :D

IMind

Wildly Inaccurate
Reaction Score
I couldn't imagine the wasteland this place would be without them.

As apposed to how it is with them? Have you seen the Non-Key Tweets thread on the Conference Realignment board? ;)

Reaction Score
I think everyone can agree that the rock star designation for Warde Manuel was ever so slightly over the top. I have a friend who's a Michigan man who returned to going to Mass after 20 years to pray for the health of their coaching staffs so the Rock Star doesn't ever have to make a hire.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom