OT: Robot vacuums are #1, avoid #2

-

HuskyHawk

Hoping to see something that looks like basketball
We had a Roomba that we received as a Christmas present from my brother in law a long time ago. We sold it in a tag sale a few years after he gave it to us. We have too many area rugs with fringe.

I'm holding out for a robot maid, like Rosie from "The Jetsons."
If you use your imagination, you might be able to improve upon that as a wish list item. ;) Ms. Crookshanks perhaps?

Your version is close. MIT has one.

Fishy

Puncher of Throats
1) They’re not very good. You’re retired - just vacuum.

2) If you get one, shoot the dog.

temery

What?
I know people who have come home to dog crap smeared all over their house from their Roomba repeatedly running it over
Could be worse.

phillionaire

esta noche somos montequilla
Could be worse.

I can’t even imagine the smell of burnt and charred sewage. Delicious.

I have a Deebot. It works but it doesn’t get every speck of dust. It’s nice to get under the bed and such.
We got one as a gift because my wife was talking about how much she wanted one (I"m fine with the Sebo vacuum the thing cost a fortune but its a killer machine) - that damn thing get stuck on table legs, pedestal base of a big industrial fan, etc, etc.

I'll take a real vacuum any day over it. What's it take me 10 minutes to vacuum the place - the house isn't 15,000 square feet for god sake.

My dog left me a surprise in the kitchen this morning. He's 13 and on borrowed time. He just can't always hold it, unfortunately.