Robert Kraft Flew the Jet Out For Us | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Robert Kraft Flew the Jet Out For Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

dennismenace

ONE MORE CAST
Reaction Score
Does Kraft have any connections to UConn ? It can't be Hurley as he's a Bengals fan.
Many years ago Kraft played off Hartford CT against Foxboro MA when he threatened to move to CT.
A lot of time and money was spent courting him to no avail. I don't think people forgot about that but what the heck; if its better for the team go for it.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Actually he spends his money on good things unlike the Daniel Snyder's of this world. He just donated $25M to stand up to jewish hate that is shining a light on anti-semitism. That isn't your typical NFL owner.
He sucks. Having folks like you say he doesn't is what he's buying with that $25M.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
It's a gracious gesture no matter how anyone feels about the man or who arranged it. The plane says the New England Patriots and he owns the team and the planes. He must know what is going on with his planes.
Thanks Mr Kraft
UConn flies in style to the FF

QDOG5

I dont have a drug problem I have a police problem
Reaction Score
@dvegas, I kid. As a long suffering Bears fan I know your pain. Two of my all time favorite players to watch were Favre and Rodgers. Which is blasphemy where I live. I hope you guys sign him and he does well. He's a total knucklehead but a hell of a QB.

Fairfield_1st

Sitting on this Barstool talking like a damn fool
Reaction Score
People believing the Patriots-to-Hartford pipedream never gets old. Was fun to imagine for a few weeks? Sure. Did Kraft use Hartford as leverage for the MA legislature? You bet, but in hindsight, it was never going to happen.
I'm a former Pats fan turned hater after that time. My biggest issue is that he toyed with my UConn emotions. We were going to be co-tenants in a beautiful NFL sized stadium. I know we offered him the farm and it was a terrible deal for CT. I'm not a complete idiot, but I am a passionate Husky fan and he crossed a line with me.

Fairfield_1st

Sitting on this Barstool talking like a damn fool
Reaction Score
It was much more Rowland than Kraft.
Kraft didn't say thanks, but no thanks. He let the circus go on and used us for his own benefit. That's why he gets the blame from me.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Kraft didn't say thanks, but no thanks. He let the circus go on and used us for his own benefit. That's why he gets the blame from me.
He let the circus go on until he was absolutely convinced Rowland couldn't guarantee the stadium completion date. He wanted it. He didn't get anything extra from the exercise that he didn't have already have, save a few face-saving measures.

Reaction Score
He let the circus go on until he was absolutely convinced Rowland couldn't guarantee the stadium completion date. He wanted it. He didn't get anything extra from the exercise that he didn't have already have, save a few face-saving measures.
The NFL was never going to let it happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NAN24

Top Bottom