Robert Kraft Flew the Jet Out For Us | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Robert Kraft Flew the Jet Out For Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
Does Kraft have any connections to UConn ? It can't be Hurley as he's a Bengals fan.
Connecticut is is New England.

Reaction Score
hate to rain on the parade (although as a giants fan, i don't really hate it) but i think kraft does this for all the new england college teams. here's providence last year before their ill-fated sweet sixteen game:

He did this for URI's football team when they were undefeated as well. They lost that game too.

I'm incredibly worried that we're doomed on Saturday.

Reaction Score
CD11E566-2F7B-444E-8A1C-1B15EE7767E9.jpeg

hardcorehusky

Lost patience with the garden variety UConn fan
Reaction Score
People hate him for leveraging Connecticut vs Massachusetts on the stadium. After all these years, do you think this state would have let him build what he has out there? No way. Can't blame him anymore as the jilted ones.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
People hate him for leveraging Connecticut vs Massachusetts on the stadium. After all these years, do you think this state would have let him build what he has out there? No way. Can't blame him anymore as the jilted ones.
Besides, if it was up to Kraft they would be in CT. I hate Kraft because he's a typical NFL owner scumbag like all the rest.

Reaction Score
I wonder if he ever sent it for BC so they could go to a Chipotle? God knows they would never need the thing in March......

btw, I have to believe he is offering the aircraft through a charter service with UCONN picking up that tab.

hardcorehusky

Lost patience with the garden variety UConn fan
Reaction Score
Besides, if it was up to Kraft they would be in CT. I hate Kraft because he's a typical NFL owner scumbag like all the rest.
Actually he spends his money on good things unlike the Daniel Snyder's of this world. He just donated $25M to stand up to jewish hate that is shining a light on anti-semitism. That isn't your typical NFL owner.

Reaction Score
hate to rain on the parade (although as a giants fan, i don't really hate it) but i think kraft does this for all the new england college teams. here's providence last year before their ill-fated sweet sixteen game:

I guess his expectations are higher for UConn. Providence got the flight for a S16..he waited for us to get to FF. Well, we do have as many FF as they do S16!

And yes
1680187143222.gif

Reaction Score
It is all managed be Eaatern Airlines. There custom seats, wider with more leg room, designed for larger people. Also a TV at every seat. Considering the difference is the size of an NFL roster vs a CBB roster, that's probably about 8 tv's per person. The Patriots also own a duplicate back up plane. Just in case. This is appropriate because UConn has two aircraft carriers.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Does Kraft have any connections to UConn ? It can't be Hurley as he's a Bengals fan.
It’s the New England Patriots. Connecticut is in New England. Some young UConn fans who aren’t sold on the Giants or Patriots might remember this (omission of the Jets is intentional). He does things like this quite a bit.

Reaction Score
It’s the New England Patriots. Connecticut is in New England. Some young UConn fans who aren’t sold on the Giants or Patriots might remember this (omission of the Jets is intentional). He does things like this quite a bit.
It’s a nice gesture by him, great PR for the team and saves UConn some $$ and let’s them travel in style. Kudos to Kraft

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Reaction Score
Unless i read the NCA article wrong, UConn is paying a rental rate for this ride. It probably went through a 3rd party, and its likely Kraft had little to do with it.

Like the uber of planes.

krinklecut

Class of '11
Reaction Score
Actually he spends his money on good things unlike the Daniel Snyder's of this world. He just donated $25M to stand up to jewish hate that is shining a light on anti-semitism. That isn't your typical NFL owner.
Yeah like cheap massage parlor handies

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
Hopefully that long dark national nightmare will come to an end. Please sooner than later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NAN24

Top Bottom