Road Show Quotes from Hurley | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Road Show Quotes from Hurley

pj

Reaction Score
Sid had summer before freshmen year, entire year, last summer to work on his game. I hope he gets the message now but what was he doing for the last 2 years? You have an opportunity of a lifetime, snatch it with both hands and run with it.

That's why Hurley says this summer is very important for Sid. Some kids need to experience college and have their limitations shown up on the court to really get it. Sid's had that experience now. If he doesn't make use of it and really focus this summer on improving, then coaches have to start wondering if he ever will. And he doesn't want coaches questioning his upside, because then they'll give playing time to the Bouknights and Gaffneys and Brendan Adams.

I think he'll prove himself and be a player. But the onus is on him.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
That's why Hurley says this summer is very important for Sid. Some kids need to experience college and have their limitations shown up on the court to really get it. Sid's had that experience now. If he doesn't make use of it and really focus this summer on improving, then coaches have to start wondering if he ever will. And he doesn't want coaches questioning his upside, because then they'll give playing time to the Bouknights and Gaffneys and Brendan Adams.

I think he'll prove himself and be a player. But the onus is on him.

Agree. And nobody has the potential to alter this team like Sid does. I expect Carlton to be a little better, Al to be the leader and best player, Akok and the new guards to have ups and downs and contribute, CV to be a slightly better version of CV and Polley to make some strides. Sid though, if he starts hitting from outside and finishing around the rim, is potentially transformational. He has the potential to change a pretty good team into a very very good team.

Reaction Score
Can he just turn into our version of Tim Thomas already??

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom