RJE | The Boneyard

RJE

Status
Not open for further replies.

RichZ

Fort the ead!
Reaction Score
Played only 5 minutes and didn't even attempt a shot. But his 2 assist, 1 steal and his surprisingly sure handed ball handling against the press might just have made that 5 minute appearance his best effort of the season.

Reaction Score
I noticed at one point during the first half he was at the score table ready to check in and KO called him back to the bench. I just think with the way Napier and Boatright play, sometimes its hard to take them off the floor.

Reaction Score
He's a solid backup, veteran presence, that knows his role and is happy to be part of the team. Need a few of those on every team. Great job RJ

Reaction Score
I noticed at one point during the first half he was at the score table ready to check in and KO called him back to the bench. I just think with the way Napier and Boatright play, sometimes its hard to take them off the floor.

Yeah Boat hit that 3 in which he trailed Bazz who left it for him and KO said "he's on a roll, let's keep him on the court" - saw that too!! RJ was good for his few minutes, assists and the dive for the steal.......

RichZ

Fort the ead!
Reaction Score
I wonder if his season here gets him a shot in Europe. It worked for EJ Harrison in 99. He played his senior year here as a walk on after three years at D3 WestConn, then went on to be a genuine star in England (playing for Tony Hanson for many years). In fact, he's still in the British league, playing for Scotland.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom