RJ Cole | Page 2 | The Boneyard

RJ Cole

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
A point guard that can make a 3, whoulda thunk it?

Reaction Score
Maybe I am being too critical but ne needs to play better defense (got beat off the dribble several times) and also made a few very lazy passes. First game after missing last season though so I am sure he needs to shake off some rust. Does appear to be a good shooter when open and dished off at the right time when penetrating.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
How shots taken by the team tonight were just out-and-out jacks? How many heat checks? I can't remember any. When was the last time that happened?

Reaction Score
I love that we have him.

That said, the passing needs to cleaned up and he needs to keep his man in front of him.

Still, I want the ball in Gaffney's hands to start the offense. I loved how he broke the defense down a few times and made the diagonal pass to a wide open shooter. And that bounce pass for a layup was a thing of beauty.

Reaction Score
RJ has the tools. Just needs to get sharp. Maybe not the next Khalid but some interesting similarities.
I definitely got Khalid vibes, not necessarily in style of play & no one is going to have Khalid's charisma - but RJ similarly stepped right into a leadership role as if he'd been doing it all his life and EXPECTS to be the lead PG on a championship contender. For game 1, I loved it.

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score
Was a little tense early on but the second half showed what UConn can do offensively and the defense was a little better as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom