RIP Walter Davis | The Boneyard

RIP Walter Davis

Reaction Score
Received the very sad news today that "The Greyhound", Walter Davis, has died. I became personal friend with Walter when he coached my son at our local health club in Denver. He was a just a great guy who had a heart of gold. We were looking forward to texting during the upcoming game in the Jimmie V Classic. Rest in peace my friend.

Walter and Me.jpg

Reaction Score
Received the very sad news today that "The Greyhound", Walter Davis, has died. I became personal friend with Walter when he coached my son at our local health club in Denver. He was a just a great guy who had a heart of gold. We were looking forward to texting during the upcoming game in the Jimmie V Classic. Rest in peace my friend.

View attachment 92688

Sorry to hear…… great basketball player a treat to watch for sure. RIP Walter

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
He was outstanding in Office Christmas Party. Old school guy who liked his two drink lunch and got pinched by new wave management.

th (2).jpeg

Reaction Score
A true NBA pro for a long time. You were lucky to know him and probably hear some epic old school stories about some great players and teams.

Reaction Score

View attachment 92688
This is really cool, that guy is a legend. It's always nice to hear guys like that are great people.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeaDr

Top Bottom