RIP Stanley Robinson | Page 4 | The Boneyard

RIP Stanley Robinson

Mr. French

Tremendous Individual
Reaction Score
I'm sure it's been said somewhere, but does anyone know the cause? I'm not seeing what happened ...

Reaction Score
So sad. Got this update whole driving and my heart dropped. I was pretty young when he was playing but I was just starting to get obsessed with UConn, and I friend requested a bunch of players from the 2009 team, and I think he was the only one to add me back. One of my favorite players ever, regardless of level. RIP Sticks.

Reaction Score
Terrible news, one of my favorites of all time, RIP! His 2 hand putback dunk on Georgetown is my favorite of his, or his 2 handed block against IU where he met the dude at the rim and took it away. Ridiculous plays

Reaction Score
Surreal...watching all these highlight videos, hard to fathom the unacceptable truth. Terrific energy, terrific player, terrific human being. Thoughts and prayers go out to his family. RIP, Stanley.

Reaction Score
My favorite ever player. Was a privilege and honor watching you Stanley. I am so so sad. One of the first players I ever watched when I was really young and I've had his photo as my avatar for the longest time to remind me every day of what an awesome dunker and player he was for UCONN. REST IN PEACE

ColchVEGAS

Still buckin like five, deuce, four, trey.
Reaction Score
RIP to a great player and all around good person for those that had the pleasure of meeting him. I exchanged texts with him a year ago when he congratulated me on the birth of my daughter. Wish I could have chatted and caught up with him more.

calluke

#FreeHat!
Reaction Score
Life is too short.

Love on someone in your life today. Hug a family member. Call a friend. Text that buddy you haven't talked with in years.

And for those with mental illness that feel like they are living in darkness...There is Hope.

Stanley, you will forever be a Husky.

Reaction Score
He stayed with some relatives of mine during a Calhoun camp a bunch of years back and I got to chat with him. Genuinely good person who really had a tough go of it but always seemed to put in the work to make it for him and his family. Absolutely tragic

Love to see all the personal interactions fans here have had with him over the years. Says a ton about him as I'm sure there's not too many past or present huskies who have had such a genuine bond with the fans as him.

RIP sticks. Husky for life

Reaction Score
So sad. Got this update whole driving and my heart dropped. I was pretty young when he was playing but I was just starting to get obsessed with UConn, and I friend requested a bunch of players from the 2009 team, and I think he was the only one to add me back. One of my favorite players ever, regardless of level. RIP Sticks.
Me too, only player I ever facebook friend requested and he accepted.

Reaction Score
This is shocking & terrible news. Will always remember his spectacular dunks on the big stage. RIP Sticks. :(

sticksffdunk.jpg

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom