RIP Stanley Robinson Hartford Courant Mike Anthony | The Boneyard

RIP Stanley Robinson Hartford Courant Mike Anthony

Reaction Score
This is a story worth telling unlike all the BS that is happening in the sports arenas. Hence why you saw nothing from ESPN who is right down the road. An opportunity for them to tell a story that is impacting too many people while also helping with the "funeral needs". They're pitiful!

Reaction Score
Excuse me for my ignorance on this but did Mike Anthony move back into writing about the bball team or is it still exclusively Don Amore for the courant? Used to love Mike Anthony's blog and articles back in the day but believe he stepped aside for more local sports due to starting a family(?), when him and David Borges were cranking out their blog posts back in the day, used to enjoy reading those.

Reaction Score
Excuse me for my ignorance on this but did Mike Anthony move back into writing about the bball team or is it still exclusively Don Amore for the courant? Used to love Mike Anthony's blog and articles back in the day but believe he stepped aside for more local sports due to starting a family(?), when him and David Borges were cranking out their blog posts back in the day, used to enjoy reading those.
Yes. Dom is still the beat writer.

Reaction Score
This is a story worth telling unlike all the BS that is happening in the sports arenas. Hence why you saw nothing from ESPN who is right down the road. An opportunity for them to tell a story that is impacting too many people while also helping with the "funeral needs". They're pitiful!
You just can't help yourself.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahserve34

Top Bottom