RIP Pudge | Page 2 | The Boneyard

RIP Pudge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Met Tim when I was paired with him at a BYC. We bonded quickly over LA and Albany backgrounds. Had a lot of laughs and enjoyed his insights. The next year was even better we came in first in the BYC and he was given my trophy for his daughter. He will be missed

Reaction Score
I will miss reading his posts and wit. RIP and condolences to his family

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
Son of a...

Pudge is one our verbose and interesting posters. Very sad to read this. Thank you for letting us know, Waquoit.

Rest in Peace, Tim.

I just lost a major tweet liker.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
From his FB page a month ago.
I have a vague memory of debating the meaning of this poem with someone here decades (is that possible?!?) ago—maybe @nomar or @storrsroars?

In any event, I wish I got the chance to know which interpretation he favored (mine is not the popular one, but based on what little I know of him, I sense that his might not be, either).

Reaction Score
Best wishes to Pudge and his family. I am sorry to hear of his passing :(. I always found his posts to be insightful, especially about university and athletic department operations and such.

@ Pudge - you left us too, soon. Rest in peace up in heaven and while you are at it emit some positive spirits towards the UConn sports teams;)

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
I have a vague memory of debating the meaning of this poem with someone here decades (is that possible?!?) ago—maybe @nomar or @storrsroars?

In any event, I wish I got the chance to know which interpretation he favored (mine is not the popular one, but based on what little I know of him, I sense that his might not be, either).
Wasn't me.

I'll miss Pudge. Good insight and ornery right till the end. Sorry @Waquoit for the loss of your friend.

Reaction Score
Very sad indeed. I always enjoyed when I came across his posts in the football forum. I’m getting to that age. I’ve attended 2 funerals in the last week and a half. RIP Pudge. You will be missed.

CL82

2023 NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions
Reaction Score
I’m very sorry to hear this. Pudge was a funny and interesting poster. It seems like every year we lose one or two of the original posters. Knowing that, doesn’t make it any easier.

Rest in peace @Pudge.

Reaction Score
Along with many who have shared their grief here, Pudge was one of the first posters I was drawn to in our days of origin and since.
RIP, Pudge, and be in our hearts as we support all of our Huskies.

Reaction Score
I never met him, but he was a Boneyard legend from my first visit wayyyyy back in the day on the various servers. RIP.

Reaction Score
Sad news, Pudge was a legend on this board. May he RIP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member