RIP Joan Rivers | The Boneyard

RIP Joan Rivers

Status
Not open for further replies.

CL82

2023 NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions
Reaction Score
Best Joan Rivers joke:

I was always embarrassed to go the gynecologist and a little shy of getting undress and being examined. I decided as a mature woman it was just silly, so I went in stripped naked and put both my legs up...
Boy did my dentist look surprised.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
There were times that Joan's humor went off key, but when she was on it was BULLSEYE! An authentic one of a kind. I'll miss her.

Reaction Score
I thought she was very smart and very talented.
And I thought she used that humor to relentlessly tear people apart, and many who would not have viewed it as a fun roasting, and for that reason I never liked her comedy.

Reaction Score
I thought she was very smart and very talented.
And I thought she used that humor to relentlessly tear people apart, and many who would not have viewed it as a fun roasting, and for that reason I never liked her comedy.
Her last TV appearance (that I know of) was the other day in a fashion review of the attendees for the MTV video awards and Emmys, which were on consecutive days just before this show. She was very rude, brutal - I think it is unfortunate that's how I will remember her.

Reaction Score
I loved Joan Rivers and her comedy. No asterisk. Can we talk? (about how uptight most folks are?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom