2024 Recruiting: - Riley Kugel top 4 | Page 2 | The Boneyard

2024 Recruiting: Riley Kugel top 4

Reaction Score
So a kid who basically played his way off the roster at Florida jumps into the portal with a list of schools. Like 18 hours later, he has a final four consisting of Kansas and three schools that are too busy to take his call right now. Okay.

Yeah, I am gonna call BS on this one. Nothing about this seems legit.
Agreed that I think this one needs to play out a bit more. Definitely seems like more of a wish list than anything. Kid is super talented and was awesome at the end of his freshman year, but sort of fell off a cliff this year and the rumors are that he wasn't completely bought in. Danny may be able to unlock him though; with the right coaching he could be terrific.

Reaction Score
This has been mentioned several times in this thread, but I don't see why that matters. Spencer is out of eligibility and we don't have a SG coming in as a freshman. We're going to be taking a SG and nobody on the roster will be surprised by this.

Gonzaga already announced a transfer that was coming in next year and they're still playing.

He didn't say he was committing tomorrow. Maybe he'll visit Kansas next week and us after we win the natty.
What happened to Solo Ball. Kids a stud. Just didn’t have enough minutes for him. Watch out for him next year

TRest

Horrible
Reaction Score
Could be a do not call me list made public, doesn’t mean we have reached out already.

StllH8L8ner

You’ll get nothing and like it!
Reaction Score
If Danny wants him, we want him.

IMG_7731.jpeg

Reaction Score
so is this guy getting the chevy camaro timberlake was driving around the past 8 months?

Reaction Score
So a kid who basically played his way off the roster at Florida jumps into the portal with a list of schools. Like 18 hours later, he has a final four consisting of Kansas and three schools that are too busy to take his call right now. Okay.

Apparently Houston hasn’t even reached out to him. I would be surprised if we actually did. But Kansas buzz is true and makes sense.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
Apparently Houston hasn’t even reached out to him. I would be surprised if we actually did. But Kansas buzz is true and makes sense.

Why, does the kid have a rap sheet? That is the sign of a Rug Doctor player.

Reaction Score

Youuuu... You have a gift, my friend :D

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
Agreed that I think this one needs to play out a bit more. Definitely seems like more of a wish list than anything. Kid is super talented and was awesome at the end of his freshman year, but sort of fell off a cliff this year and the rumors are that he wasn't completely bought in. Danny may be able to unlock him though; with the right coaching he could be terrific.

They sat him for two games in the SEC Tournament…that’s kinda scary.

Especially with the timing and all, I just find this one hard to believe.

Reaction Score
Hurley said something to the effect of enjoying it while it lasts cause it’s gonna be a long time before it might happen again. ✅

But he also said it’s the struggle that gets him up in the morning. If he could just buy any player he wanted like self or Calipari he’d get bored. This Keeps him hungry and humble.

Reaction Score

How do you know the Kansas buzz is true? Not challenging, just curious.

Reaction Score
Moving on…

Who’s our Cam Spencer 2.0? ;)

Hopefully McNeely. Some plugged in Kansas fans claim that Self wants to prioritize experienced vets over freshman next year and that they are moving away from McNeely. So this commit helps. And it sounds like Kugel was KU all the way and didn’t even talk to us or Houston. Back to recruits using us for clout!

Reaction Score
How do you know the Kansas buzz is true? Not challenging, just curious.

Trilly Donovan said this from the jump on his discord. He has a Houston contact that said they never reached out and I am assuming the same for us because a kid who quit on his team really doesn’t fit the culture we have built.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeaDr

Top Bottom