ridiculously addictive you tube clips | Page 8 | The Boneyard

ridiculously addictive you tube clips

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
I guess we got by for a little while without actors doing the publicity rounds before their movies opened (because of strikes). Now we're back to it. There's only so much you can do, but I've enjoyed several with Kathryn Newton and Cole Sprouse from "Lisa Frankenstein."

nwhoopfan

Reaction Score
Please Don't Destroy fall really flat probably more often than not, but sometimes they stumble into something pretty funny. Like this one.

nwhoopfan

Reaction Score
I used to binge the React Channel, totally forgot about it, then rediscovered it recently and have been binging again. Most of the cast has moved on and they have new people now, but a few from the kids channel back when are still around and not kids anymore.

Anyway this one isn't the usual crew, wasn't familiar with them but they do a bunch of voice over work and podcasts and stuff. I was cracking up most of the time.

nwhoopfan

Reaction Score
This is a great idea. We could all use less of celebrities sharing their opinions.

nwhoopfan

Reaction Score
I quit bothering with the daily talk shows quite a while ago. Had never even heard of this, it follows Colbert. Binged a bunch of segments on Youtube. They do about a 60 second talk show portion so they can call it a talk show, the rest is unhinged, free form game show with no rules madness. I'd seen a bit of Taylor Tomlinson doing stand up. Have various guests, some I was familiar with, some not. Out of quite a few I watched, this one just killed me.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom