ridiculously addictive you tube clips | The Boneyard

ridiculously addictive you tube clips

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
I'm not even going to admit how many hours I spent looking at these. There are an infinite number of these clips. Teens and college kids displaying their knowledge (or lack thereof) of music from the 70's, 80's, 90's, 2000's. Totally nostalgic, iconic music. The kids are fun. Some of them know their music history, most of them not so much. Mostly they get pretty into the music and groove to it whether they recognize the song or not. You can either thank me or hate me for leading you down this rabbit hole.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
All of the honest trailers are awesome. Out of 200+, there are maybe 3-4 that i would even consider just "meh".

Extra History videos are pretty cool too for history nerds.

nwhoopfan

Reaction Score
This is from the same series, but a different format. Younger kids, and instead of trying to guess the song and artist they listen to several songs by one artist and offer their opinions as they go. Really cute.

nwhoopfan

Reaction Score
Thanks a lot August, your clips made me hungry!

Reaction Score
All of the honest trailers are awesome. Out of 200+, there are maybe 3-4 that i would even consider just "meh".

Yea those are pretty good.

Literal Videos have a lesser hit rate but are pretty good too.

Tommyboy

a lot of people go to college for seven years
Reaction Score

I love honest trailers. They are truly addictive. Another couple series I love are Binging with Babish and Hot Ones. Watching celebrities (that label is stretched sometimes) trying hotter and hotter wings while being interviewed is great in Hot Ones.

nwhoopfan

Reaction Score
I think Fritz needs a sports psychologist. Like when a short stop can't make the throw to first base or something. You can see him give up and turn his head at the last seconds several times. He does finally snag something at the end of the clip though.

TRest

Horrible
Reaction Score
I think Fritz needs a sports psychologist. Like when a short stop can't make the throw to first base or something. You can see him give up and turn his head at the last seconds several times. He does finally snag something at the end of the clip though.
Maybe he’s blind in one eye?

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
I literally do not attempt car or boat engine maintenance without going to You Tube first.

At work, when we travel, and see each other in the lobby in the morning, sometimes, someone looks like hell. More than 50% of the time when the question of "what happened?" is asked, the answer is "I went down You Tube hell hole".

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
I love honest trailers. They are truly addictive. Another couple series I love are Binging with Babish and Hot Ones. Watching celebrities (that label is stretched sometimes) trying hotter and hotter wings while being interviewed is great in Hot Ones.

Never heard of Hot Ones until now. It's definitely addicting. I've never even heard of half the guests or the host, but the host actually knows his stuff and is a good interviewer. I have no clue who the hell N.O.R.E. is, but that episode was the best 20 minutes of YT I've seen in awhile.

CL82

2023 NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions
Reaction Score
I like watching people tear down car engines. And that one golden retriever who can’t catch food in his mouth is always a good time.

Lol, I loved this. My dog is like a shortstop. Toss any food in her general vicinity and she'll snag it out of the air.

Reaction Score

Honest trailers are great. Any time I want a laugh, I will scroll through a few of them. I also like History Buffs. The guy breaks down movies and TV shows while checking them for historical accuracy. Dark 5 is another one I watch for creepy/paranormal/unexplained mystery type of stuff.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom