Richie Springs | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Richie Springs

C

Chief00

Definitely pros and cons. As some mentioned you get more exposure.

On the other hand, getting a few college classes under your belt and working with the teammates and the S&C coach are also major pluses.

I have my own preferences, but so does every other kid. Kind of like the comments in another thread another graduating with your class or staying back and going to college when you’re 19.
Keep in mind the ship didn’t open up until this summer.

the Q

Yowie Wowie. We’re gonna have so much fun here
Reaction Score
Keep in mind the ship didn’t open up until this summer.

Yes, I’m this case the timing was important.

Just speaking generally.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
In other words, it's Richie Springs or Towney falls.
As much as I want the first a sick part of me wouldn’t mind the latter. Of course I’ saying this fully confident the announcement is coming soon.

QuickDraw

NCSWIC
Reaction Score
This a rumor or what it posted somewhere
It was hinted on the other thread that Springs was reclassifying ( I have no clue to the veracity of these hints) And the rest is my hopeful stab in the dark.

Reaction Score
Why is the word handle in parentheses too?
Correct. At the urinal if you handle “it” “it” should be in parentheses and not handle.

Those are quotation marks, for the record.

But If Chief's handle isn't actually speaking for the person behind the handle, then the accounts are fiction. He's finally admitted to making his insiderness up. Either that or he doesn't realize that a handle is still first person because it's just a type of name.

Reaction Score
Basically I was told he's back on campus today and is heading there to commit and he'll be reclassifying to 2019. My source is outstanding, super, super, super credible on this. I did get the scoop on why UConn pursued him too, but i'm not really comfortable sharing that publicly because it might get misinterpreted BUT - he's committing today and the person said that the story would break today, too. So take that FW you think it's worth.

Reaction Score
Basically I was told he's back on campus today and is heading there to commit and he'll be reclassifying to 2019. My source is outstanding, super, super, super credible on this. I did get the scoop on why UConn pursued him too, but i'm not really comfortable sharing that publicly because it might get misinterpreted BUT - he's committing today and the person said that the story would break today, too. So take that FW you think it's worth.

This roast is going to be so good; we might as well call it a luau.

;)

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score

I believe you. Would be interesting in the "why" when you feel comfortable with sharing (post commitment), especially since I have speculated on it and want to know just how wrong I am.

Reaction Score
I hope we pursued him because he is a talented player who can help us this year and in the future. If we got him for ANY other reason then this not a good move

Reaction Score
You must be new here. Welcome to the Yard.
No been here for a long time but just get sick of the back and forth about whether Cheif is a real insider or about past player and coaches that these post degrade into. I just want to know some pertinent information and opinions about the player that the OP was started about.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom