Richie Springs sticking around | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Richie Springs sticking around

Reaction Score
Loved Whaley .I am in Springs corner. Didn't show me anything I didn't like in his short time last season. Throw Gafney in there and you have my 3 favorites.

Reaction Score
You always like to see people rewarded who work hard and persevere and not take the easier way out. He has a mature attitude. So here’s hoping he carves out a role for himself at UConn.
Chief Dan George on what happened after a government official told his tribe to endeavor to persevere:

"We thought about it for a long time, 'Endeavor to persevere'. And when we had thought about it long enough, we declared war on the Union."

Reaction Score
Mature for his age. There will be opportunities on the horizon due to game situations-foul trouble-matchups-injuries that will allow him to show his value to the Program. He will only get better from practice.

You need kids like Richie on your bench. We all know DH/staff like offensive rebounding.

Hope he gets some PT earlier in the season this year.
With Chief, there will always be playing time for a kid who rebounds.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Still only 19.

I've been a record and I will reiterate, Springs will average double digit rebounds before he leaves UConn.

I know that he was young when he got to Storrs but this is the craziest thing about Springs to me. Can't believe he's been on campus for two years and is still only 19. Really hope his work bears fruit this season, I like the kid's attitude and I want to see him have success.

Reaction Score
If you’re not rooting for this kid to carve out some minutes for himself you’re a front runner of a fan. Breath of fresh air in this young mans attitude, thank you and best of luck Richie true Husky!

Reaction Score
If you’re not rooting for this kid to carve out some minutes for himself you’re a front runner of a fan. Breath of fresh air in this young mans attitude, thank you and best of luck Richie true Husky!

Easy to root for Springs after reading that article. i thought he looked smooth during that 8 minute stretch. Remember, it took Facey a few years.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom