Rich with some recruiting intel... | The Boneyard

Rich with some recruiting intel...

Status
Not open for further replies.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Me too. Let's get some more good players for 2014. I like the sound of both of these kids.

Then let's add at least Wilson.

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
I suspect both will be at at the game tomorrow. I sincerely hope that if Sierra offers to Verbal, that Geno says yes. She's a talented player and will shine at UConn. If she improves her shooting, she's talented enough in other areas, that she could replace KML when she graduates.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
I don't think Calhoun or anyone replaces KML. It will be by committee.

Keep in mind that with only Ek and Chong, we need size. A lot of size,
I totally agree. KML is, IMHO, the best player in her class. She's an AA as a sophomore and a leading candidate for NPOY next season (if it doesn't go to Chiney). Sierra is a solid player. I think of her as a Banks or Stokes type of player (depending on how she develops). I think Sierra may earn a starting spot by the time she's a junior, but she's not at the same level as former UCONN players who started their freshmen or sophomore years.

Kibitzer

Sky Soldier
Reaction Score
Are we getting a little ahead of ourselves?

Kaleena won't graduate until June 2015 and we are trying to identify her replacement now? Seriously?

Calhoun is a junior in HS, is not yet even verbally committed (to UConn or anywhere else) and yet we are projecting her to be a starter at UConn in -- hmmm, let's see -- 2016-17?

That eighth grader on Saniya's Ossining team will be at the Baylor game. Who will she replace? When? On which wcbb Div I team?

My crystal ball is fogged up. Won't even project if Bria is over her little cough by game time tomorrow. Or what sartorial splendor Kim will reveal for the XL congregation or national TV at The Big Game.:confused:

pap49cba

The Supreme Linkster
Reaction Score
Jim Fuller is reporting that Saniya will be at the game as well.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
That eighth grader on Saniya's Ossining team will be at the Baylor game. Who will she replace? When? On which wcbb Div I team?
Obviously she'll replace Chong. Duh. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog