Rich Hill to DL | The Boneyard

Rich Hill to DL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Sounds like he'll be visiting James Andrews again. Two TJ surgeries in less than two years? Wonder if it makes him retire. Poor guy, when healthy he was actually doing a hell of a job the last two years.
But he wears a Sox uniform, so going on the DL is part of the deal.

Reaction Score
Sounds like he'll be visiting James Andrews again. Two TJ surgeries in less than two years? Wonder if it makes him retire. Poor guy, when healthy he was actually doing a hell of a job the last two years.
I don't know if surgery is required. Problems like this may be normal for pitchers who have had TJ surgery but we'll see.

Reaction Score

A little whining about the DL huh?:(

Reaction Score
MD20/20 for you guys....

Everyone has some impact players on the DL....happens!!
Get your head out of your and start looking at the Sox disabled list over the last three seasons. Then tell me what team has had more significant injuries over that time. Thank for the cute post though.

Anyway, looks like Hill is only out a month or so, so no second TJS surgery at least yet.

Reaction Score
I read an article in the San Diego paper this week that discussed the surge of players on the DL overall. The questions abound. Are the players becoming whimps? Is drug testing keeping the players away from steroids? Do the MLB owners have a new insurance policy that allows then to collect when players hit the DL? What do you think?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom