Rich Get Richer | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Rich Get Richer

Reaction Score
Assuming Nets & Lakers suck this year. Think they will, but who knows. Other teams like Atlanta, Orlando, Knicks, Detroit, Pacers, Kings, Dallas, Bulls won't be good

Celts don't have any other Nets picks left besides this year's. Anything that makes this next draft class more loaded is a good thing for the Celts.

Reaction Score
Yeah Poythress (minus the injury time off) should have been a 30 plus mine stud elsewhere. After his freshman year I wondered why he didn't leave that Squid fast? Guess the only other place he could get more $$$ would be the NBA or Europe.
Europe pays more than UK? Who knew?

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
Their lineup will be stupid good, to the point where I unfortunately might watch more Duke games than I'd care to watch this season.

PG: Duval, Goldwire
G: Allen, O'Connell
G/F: Trent, Tucker
F: Bagley, Jeter, DeLaurier
C: Carter, Bolden

Getting Duvall was huge, not only because the guard depth is weak, but he's their first true PG since Tyus Jones.

Jeter finally wised up and transferred out to avoid being buried on the bench for a 3rd year. Will play at Arizona after sitting out this season.

Reaction Score
Jeter finally wised up and transferred out to avoid being buried on the bench for a 3rd year. Will play at Arizona after sitting out this season.

Will he definitely play at UA? He wasn't as good as advertised and K is overrated with kids that aren't, always has been.

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
Will he definitely play at UA? He wasn't as good as advertised and K is overrated with kids that aren't, always has been.

Their frontcourt is fairly deep this year, but several of them will be leaving. Ristic and Pinder are Sr. and Ayton is almost for sure a OAD. At this point Jeter, Ira Lee (I'm assuming he won't be a OAD) and Shaq's kid could be the only post players on the roster for '18-'19, although Miller will probably sign somebody else between now and then.

I really didn't see much of Jeter at Duke. At worst I would think he could fill a similar role to the departed Chance Comanche. He didn't put up big stats but he was a fairly reliable 3rd or 4th big in the rotation last year.

Reaction Score
Europe pays more than UK? Who knew?
Don't laugh, that does happen, back in the day when Pitt and Uconn both had great Big East teams, Pitts best player was payed a substantial sum to go to Pitt and was paid $60k for each year he played there.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom