Rhody. | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Rhody.

Reaction Score
Chris Beard or Chris Mack would be my dream choices out of young college coaches.

Bryce Drew looks like the next great recruiter, but I’m less sold on his Xs and Os.

4:1 (4 is to mental as 1 is to physical)

I don't think the Tubby class that are seniors now consisted of one 4 * (did not check though).

The 2018 class with Culver & Smith are very legit. Culver must be a 4*. Coaching not pure talent though is what has brought Tech into conversation as a very legit second weekend threat in the NCAA Tournament (defense #3 KP?). I mean Keenan Evans has been really coached up. They still lack experienced bucket getters though. Other than Sr. Evans which he will have to find on the recruiting trail.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
You’re on your own planet
he does make some good points
I know you want KO out but need to look closely at options

RipCity

Absolute Savage
Reaction Score
he does make some good points
I know you want KO out but need to look closely at options
I’m not positive he’s the best possible choice, and I’m open to any suggestions. But saying Ollie would be better is as wrong as it is irrelevant, because he is as good as gone.

And honestly, he doesn’t have a point. He hasn’t made one factual point at all...

Reaction Score
After having watched Rhody a lot the past few years this is a pretty good assessment. Defensively he gets his guys to play - but he’s like KO where he needs to recruit to his style.

Recruiting wise he is solid yes.

Offensively he does some things that make you scratch your head. He’s better than KO and can prove he can win, but I think it’ll take a lot to lure him from URI. I’m not sure if he’s the best fit.

Agree on his offensive coaching ability. His recruiting and defense are +++.

But the question is, unlike KO is Danny Hurley willing to bring in that Xs and Os guy for offense and LISTEN to him? That's the difference between an okau coach, and a great one

Reaction Score
I’m not positive he’s the best possible choice, and I’m open to any suggestions. But saying Ollie would be better is as wrong as it is irrelevant, because he is as good as gone.

And honestly, he doesn’t have a point. He hasn’t made one factual point at all...

This is exactly how I interpreted your post. Reasonable minds may disagree at times. This is just human nature. There is nothing though that would lead a reasonably prudent person of sound mind to conclude you meant anything else in your original Hurley post related to your comment about someone "being on another planet".

Thank you for keeping it real. It is respected and appreciated.

Best Always,
BDH

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom