Review - T. Samuel makes inappropriate remark in shake line . . . | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Review - T. Samuel makes inappropriate remark in shake line . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I think it happened on the court at the end of the game... KO went out to say something to him rather than shake Pitino's hand first. KO then got in line toward the end of UConn coaches and players.

KO went after the ref not the players………the stiff that felt it was his time to do some "coaching" after he called a foul!!

Reactions: caw
Reaction Score
CTBasketball said:
I wish some of our big men had TS's anger and aggression.

After watching his game yesterday, I can say it will be arriving with Lubin.

Reaction Score
After watching his game yesterday, I can say it will be arriving with Lubin.
That's what we need. When I watch Lubin play (strictly highlights but still), he sort of reminds me of Jeff Adrien. In my opinion, that's the type of player we're missing right now. If we had a solid 4-man that plays as hard as Adrien did, this team is one step closer to being a complete group. I know it's been said all year, but it's just too easy for our big guys to get pushed around. I like the way PN and AB have been playing, and they're doing good for what they are (tall, lanky) and playing to their strengths. But a big guy pushing people around is what we need.

Reaction Score
Has anyone found any video of this? All I found was Jones's post game interview saying "number 3 called me the b-word"

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
what I thought I saw was ko jawing at ts because he shot a three pointer as time expired or right after time expired.
if ts called some db lville player a bitch so be it-he was frustrated
I would rather dd do that but that's not in his make-up

C

Chief00

To be an effective point guard TS needs to improve his shooting, especially foul shooting. PG get fouled so you need that requirement. I am glad someone is upset; now channel it in the game.

Reaction Score
"I think he'll be alright . . . " Taliek Brown, National Champion.

Sorry Strum but he had some real special talent all around him…….he was tough and good but Emeka, Ben, Josh, Charlie, Denham, Rashad and company were real good!

TSam can be that good I think but the question is can he make a 38 footer, nothing but net in a conference final?

Last edited:
Reaction Score
We got our kicked. Just shut up and get out of town. Welcome to big boy basketball Samuel.

Reaction Score
Sorry Strum but he had some real special talent all around him…….he was tough and good but Emeka, Ben, Josh, Charlie, Denham, Rashad and company were real good!

TSam can be that good I think but the question is can he make a 38 footer, nothing but net in a conference final?
Taliek was a tough defender but as you said that was a pretty decent team around him. Taliek couldn't shoot and defenders sagged off him. When he went to the rim he usually didn't convert and if he got fouled he couldn't make his FTs. As much as I loved his toughness and D, I don't think he would start on this team or many others in the past.

Reaction Score
Don't judge a winner when he is winning. Judge him when he is losing.

Talking trash or fighting after getting your ass handed to you is beyond weak. He is young aand I have no doubt he will grow. But don't write checks you can't cash. Where was that intensity on the field of play? Chirping at a guy who has beaten you by nearly 60 points over two games is flat stupid.

All that said, I like him a lot as a player.

caw

Reaction Score
Don't judge a winner when he is winning. Judge him when he is losing.

Talking trash or fighting after getting your ass handed to you is beyond weak. He is young aand I have no doubt he will grow. But don't write checks you can't cash. Where was that intensity on the field of play? Chirping at a guy who has beaten you by nearly 60 points over two games is flat stupid.

All that said, I like him a lot as a player.

Its good I know people shouldn't judge me.

Seriously though thats a flawed statement. Judge any player by how they win and lose not because they do so. Being a jerk while winning by 30 is still being a jerk. And Chris Jones is a jerk.

Reaction Score
caw said:
Its good I know people shouldn't judge me.

Seriously though thats a flawed statement. Judge any player by how they win and lose not because they do so. Being a jerk while winning by 30 is still being a jerk. And Chris Jones is a jerk.
You missed the point but no harm.

caw

Reaction Score
You missed the point but no harm.

My main point was that Chris Jones has always been a little punk. I'm more than happy to have someone not put up with his bs. He deserves to be punched in the face most games.

Reaction Score
In sequence on that video, Chris Jones starts jawing while in front of Kevin Freeman ... I'd like to see that kid see what happens if he started in on that. Kevin Freeman is a serious man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom