results of score prediction thread | The Boneyard

results of score prediction thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Wow - this is tough....a lot of predictions....a lot going on here are home tonight and we just finished the third quarter on our tape, but seemed like it was getting late so i reluctantly checked the outcome. PLEASE feel free to check my math and send corrections. Here is what I get:

YARDER GAME BALLS TO THE MOST PRESCIENT (remember I'm going first with just the margin of victory. to keep things relatively simple): Three who are just one point off and earn the PRIMO YARDER GAME BALLS.....RAYVIN, a previous winner who now has a Husky-like target on his back, with a margin of 38............. SUE B also at 36, and if memory serves, which it usually doesn't these days, also wears the Husky-like target as a second time high ranker.....very embarrassed to say my rough notes show someone else at a one-off 36, but I can't find that poster now on the prediction thread....any help? Sorry.

In addition a ton of folks coming within just another point or two or three of the exact margin; i remain in awe of how you folks can possible DO this......folks like MONTE, the always esteemed DADDY C and TONYC, VOWEL who came VERY close to getting the exact score for each team , GUS, BUZZ....endless list of terrific guesses, and I apologize to those I've failed to list in my fatigue....amazing. One shout out to the ROCK for completely missing re Foster's baggy sweater.....that thing looked stretched to the max to me!?

As for the HUSKY GAME BALLS for players and coaches (not having seen the final period yet) I'm going with
the poetic WILLIAMS/COLLIER duo...poetry in motion in total syn with one another....and SAMUELSON for her ability to totally avoid the iron on so many of her shots.

Reaction Score
OOOPS>......can we get a "Winner" signal from DC????

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
I changed my prediction after we were told Crystal was going to sit out to 82-46. Did anyone get closer?

Reaction Score
I changed my prediction after we were told Crystal was going to sit out to 82-46. Did anyone get closer?
If they didn't go into OT---then I missed it. But I thought Crystal was going to play. I think it's rigged--I want a recount!!!

Reaction Score

ERIC: we just finished up our tape here a bit ago. Note in the YARDER BALLS section above I mention that I lost track of one predictor who was among those very few who were one off on the margin. Turned out to be you with your revised call after learning that Dangerfield was out. You were not only great on the margin call but doggone close on the exact score too. A PRIMO YARDER BALL to a top predictor and poster, ERIC (Yo BROAD....i tried to rig it...for you....., but ERIC smoked me out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom