Report Williams Suffers season ending injury. [ Merged Thread] | The Boneyard

Report Williams Suffers season ending injury. [ Merged Thread]

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
So, as a second round choice was Christyn’s contract guaranteed?

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Damn. This was a good window for her. Seems the Mystics have more than their share of severe injuries. :(

Reaction Score
Not a ridiculous statement, maybe nothing to do with it, but there sure have been a lot of injuries since she’s arrived. I would guess they’ve been unrelated, but you never know.
Is it fair to put it all on the trainer though? If my memory serves correct, some were issues that occurred prior to the season (e.g. Azzi's knee after U19 tourney). Others were things outside of anyone's control (e.g. Caroline's lingering issue after contact to the head).

How many actual injuries can be traced to the trainer? I find it difficult to make a direct connection to this.

vtcwbuff

Civil War Buff
Reaction Score
Obviously the S&C coach needs to be putting the team through head toughening conditioning. :)

KnightBridgeAZ

Grand Canyon Knight
Reaction Score
Is it fair to put it all on the trainer though? If my memory serves correct, some were issues that occurred prior to the season (e.g. Azzi's knee after U19 tourney). Others were things outside of anyone's control (e.g. Caroline's lingering issue after contact to the head).

How many actual injuries can be traced to the trainer? I find it difficult to make a direct connection to this.
Trainer or Strength and Conditioning Coach? In either case, while I agree that I don't see any reason to "insist" there is a connection, it is probably warranted for the appropriate folks at UConn to give the idea a "glance". To me, that's just a form of due dilligence.

I really wish her the best. I think she will most likely be able to get a training camp invite next year, I'm not sure if Washington retains first dibs, but they are absolutely unlikely to retain her on roster as they might if she was a vet.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom