Report Card vs Butler part DEUX | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Report Card vs Butler part DEUX

Reaction Score
I shudder to think what this team's record would be without Cole. Not sure what your expectation possibly could have been to be "down on" him.
He’s a better player than he’s shown. Let me know if you’ve seen 2nd team All Big East.

Reaction Score
Is he easily better than Posh? I think it’s a debate.
For the simple fact Posh can’t hit a 3 if his life depended on hit, he’s better

Reaction Score
Is he easily better than Posh? I think it’s a debate.
For the simple fact Posh can’t hit a 3 if his life depended on hit, he’s better
You could argue Cole has had a bigger impact on the defensive end. Cole is a better shooter, scorer and passer.

Reaction Score
Cole is our most important player. Sanogo is a force, but we win games without him. I’m not sure we’d have more than 5-6 wins without Cole. It would be ugly.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
NUmbers do not lie. It is like saying that it snowed .25 inches on Sat then 25 inches Sun ….No the two days are the same.

In what planet does this make any sense???????????????? I thought days end at 11:59:59 PM and a new day starts at 12:00:00AM
So in your head, if someone falls asleep at 10:00PM Saturday and sleeps until 8:00AM Sunday, that person only slept on Saturday or only slept on Sunday being the two days are the same. Got it. The way I've known it to be said, it snowed 25.25 inches Saturday into Sunday, separate but inclusive

BTW - Cole is the one player that needs to be on the court as much as possible. UConn has won with Sanogo and Martin on the bench in the waning moments of close games but rarely this year with Cole sitting.

UconnU

If he blocks 100, he blocks 100
Reaction Score
BTW - Cole is the one player that needs to be on the court as much as possible. UConn has won with Sanogo and Martin on the bench in the waning moments of close games but rarely this year with Cole sitting.
We don’t even have another option to handle the ball, press break. We had trouble crossing half court with Gaffney and Diggins Tuesday.

YearoftheHusky

Name checks out.
Reaction Score
You're proving his point for him. If someone in your scenario asked "did it snow consistently this weekend?" you wouldn't answer yes - it barely snowed on Saturday and snowed on Sunday. If you asked "was martin up and down that game" you wouldn't answer yes - he scored 2 in the first half.

He wasn't knocking Martin, just pointing out that last night was a microcosm of his season - he's an amazing player when he's on but he struggles with consistency.
Yes, yes you would agree to both of those. I feel like I missed an inside joke.

Reaction Score
Martin was Superman in the 2nd half, the separation from close game to win. But a 9 would also say he was good for the majority. While he more than made up for it his lackadaisical first half in which he was non existent until a late made jumper wouldn’t allow a score like that in my books. More of a 7-8 area while I think minus the foul trouble Isaiah deserved about 8.5 or so his motor and defense were real good. Gaff was more of the guy we need to see coming off the bench for the first time in a long while and probably more like a 7.5-8. Polley too although a few more rebounds would help.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
Bro yes wutttttt

Also we beat them lol. Posh scored 11 on 4-13 and Cole scored 19 on 6-15
Cole won their matchup but that’s not what all conference is based on.

Reaction Score
Someone asked if Cole is absolutely second team big east pg.
The question was if he's 2nd team all Big East, I could be wrong but I'm pretty sure they don't break it down by position anymore. It's just the best 6 for 1st team and 5 for 2nd team

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
The question was if he's 2nd team all Big East, I could be wrong but I'm pretty sure they don't break it down by position anymore. It's just the best 6 for 1st team and 5 for 2nd team
If that’s true, my bad.

Sanogo
Julian
Collin
Lewis
Jones
Watson
Moore
JFL
Rhoden

Are all probably ahead of RJ right now.

Martin
Posh
Aiken
Morsell
Hawkins

Are somewhere on the bubble, but I’d have RJ ahead of them. So that puts RJ just inside the top 10 for me, or second team if that’s how it works.

Reaction Score
Martin
Posh
Aiken
Morsell
Hawkins

Are somewhere on the bubble, but I’d have RJ ahead of them. So that puts RJ just inside the top 10 for me, or second team if that’s how it works.
Are you talking about our Hawkins?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Simon

Top Bottom