replay of Cal , where to watch? | The Boneyard

replay of Cal , where to watch?

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
The is a post called “Boneyard rules, games replays, and links to Boneyard lessons” tacked to the top of the board. The Cal game isn’t there yet but I’d think it would be shortly.

Reaction Score
It has been posted but unfortunately seems to be blocked by the PAC-12 Network

There was a replay on ok live tv, but i missed replay earlier. Cannot find how to watch replay again.

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
So there will be no replay anywhere of the Cal game?
For those who (still) have a Sling TV subscription, the Pac-12 Bay Area regional network will be reshowing the UConn-Cal game multiple times in the coming days. See schedule here: TV-Listings

I don't believe the Pac-12 regional networks are available on Fubo TV. I could be wrong, though.

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
So there will be no replay anywhere of the Cal game?
Doesn't appear likely unless Cal or the PAC-12 Network has a replay website and it appears that they don't.
I was planning on just watching the replay but gave in on Saturday morning by getting a Roku and the FUBOTV 7 day free trial. Glad now that I did. :)

Reaction Score
Can't the university do something about the replay. IF I were UConnI would tell them what they need to do or cancel next year game with Cal.

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
Can't the university do something about the replay. IF I were UConnI would tell them what they need to do or cancel next year game with Cal.
Under what authority would the University of Connecticut compel the Pac-12 Network to make its copyrighted material freely available to the general public?

Reaction Score
Under what authority would the University of Connecticut compel the Pac-12 Network to make its copyrighted material freely available to the general public?
Just ranting, because i had no way of watching game. You know what also annoyed me is the pac 12 online streaming i was able to watch other games, a men's basketball game they streamed free,, women's game Arizona cannot remember other team was streamed live for free, but when i wanted to watch UConn up popped cable providers you needed to be able watch game.

Reaction Score
Just ranting, because i had no way of watching game. You know what also annoyed me is the pac 12 online streaming i was able to watch other games, a men's basketball game they streamed free,, women's game Arizona cannot remember other team was streamed live for free, but when i wanted to watch UConn up popped cable providers you needed to be able watch game.
One game isn't going to hurt not seeing. I doubt Geno would cancel a series just because of this. That's ridiculous. The PAC 12 streams games that they don't think they'll make money off of. UConn is a big game, so they aren't going to stream it online. They want people to subscribe to the network. They do that for most of the big games, not just because they know it's gonna annoy UConn fans. Give me a break...

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom