www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
Get Bunky on this. Stat.

OG Bunky and Chief

Last edited:

the Q

Yowie Wowie. We’re gonna have so much fun here
Reaction Score
We should strive to be the biggest heels in the game. Everyone should hate us. Teams come to our court…can they win? No chance in hell!

A UConn heel turn would be more unexpected than hogan joining the nwo…

Reaction Score
Anyone remember when the "Let's get ready to rumble!" guy was at Gampel? I think it was the year we beat Duke for the first title. I know Kalid was on the team and Jake. The year Kahlid showed up I knew we had a team that could win the title. He brought that extra something that was needed and in Jake we had a center that could get up and down the floor but also hold his ground down low. Back to the thread I am going into the way back machine predating Jockjams. Jailbreak by Thin Lizzy is my recommendation for a new song. The live version that starts with the sirens.
Yes.
I thought it was first used for Michigan State in the first game at Gampel in the Fall after winning the first title but just looked up the schedule and the Fall of 1998 was when we played MSU at Gampel so maybe that was it.

Reaction Score
Yes.
I thought it was first used for Michigan State in the first game at Gampel in the Fall after winning the first title but just looked up the schedule and the Fall of 1998 was when we played MSU at Gampel so maybe that was it.
Michael Buffer.

ClifSpliffy

surf's up
Reaction Score
imagine this scene...
late in a game at home, we make a big play, and the bad guys call a timeout. then the pa blares this sweet intro, and the crowd starts to scream
'yeah we'll meet u on the corner,
or any place u dare to go.
now we're gonna have to warn you,
yeah we got to let u know.
we're the boys, out for fun,
it's getting heavy and we will never run.
victory, destiny, let's see the white of their eyes,
hang them high! never surrender!'

yup, 15,000 folks screaming 'hang them high!'
and then that part kicks in with everybuddy chanting 'whoa, oh, ohhh, oh, whoa, ohh, ohh, oh.' downright eerie, methinks. cool.

too much? lol.

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thebug23

Top Bottom