Rentschler Stadium expansion | Page 9 | The Boneyard

Rentschler Stadium expansion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
the next time i go to a fball game(post p and d), i'm dragging my lawn chair into the stadium with me and when they try to stop me i am going to throw it over the gate and yell and scream at the top of my lungs "look uconn is expanding the rent" and just get ppl all fired the up.

Reaction Score
If I were in charge the first thing I would do is put a wall up behind the end zone opposite the student section and walls throughout the stadium between decks 1 & 2. If people don't want to sit in their seats during the game, we can't prevent this but we can make it nearly impossible for them to see the game if they aren't in their seats.

Watching the Redskins game last night - I noticed that the Redskins actually got rid of a bunch of their seats in the upperdeck to create a "Party Deck" where fans can stand, socialize and watch the game. Supposedly they got the idea from Cowboys stadium. So these open spaces are actually becoming the trend for stadiums. Our problem is that people who actually have seats choose to stand in these areas while at FedEx Field and Cowboys Stadium it is people without seats that stand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger
Top Bottom