Remember when ... | The Boneyard

Remember when ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
we all were friendly & we would trade DVD of past UConn Husky football games? Because it was fun to see some of our favorite players in games from the Past; and we looked forward to seeing them on Saturday (or Friday nite).

PP & GDL have sucked the joy out of this. They have no notion of what it takes to compete & run a solid modern CFB program at this level. Damn Jeff Hathaway.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
i'm going to let the board in a on a little story that a few of my friends joke about every once in a while. back in 04 i was a soph in hs. RE came to the cafe early morning to meet with my friend. he was not on the same level meeting was as GS i will simply say. that night prep got beat up by hillhouse or some 1 like that. that was the first night i drank ever at some party in fairfield. since then i have yet to see what i want out of uconn fball and havn't said no to a bottle since. i pray the next coach here rocks my world.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
Sometimes this board makes me feel like I'm the designated driver and it's just about closing time - I have no idea what either of you are babbling about.

But if we're saying that P should be fired, then I agree. And throw your keys in the bowl.

RedSoloCup

2 golf tournaments...
Reaction Score
Sometimes this board makes me feel like I'm the designated driver and it's just about closing time - I have no idea what either of you are babbling about.

But if we're saying that P should be fired, then I agree. And throw your keys in the bowl.
digging in for this one...

"you are the keymaster"

you may have to moderate with

"I am the keymaster, you must chill!!!"

Uconnalliance

Please cancel the program all hope is lost
Reaction Score
I feel like a mate on the Titanic.

Reaction Score
i'm going to let the board in a on a little story that a few of my friends joke about every once in a while. back in 04 i was a soph in hs. RE came to the cafe early morning to meet with my friend. he was not on the same level meeting was as GS i will simply say. that night prep got beat up by hillhouse or some 1 like that. that was the first night i drank ever at some party in fairfield. since then i have yet to see what i want out of uconn fball and havn't said no to a bottle since. i pray the next coach here rocks my Fecunditying world.

What. The. duckck. Are you mental or what?

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
What. The. duckck. Are you mental or what?

I think HFD was still hitting the bottle at the time of this post! :cool:

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Reaction Score
Dan step back from the edge....it is going to be ok!

Reaction Score

Thought it was me. Makes me think of the Usual Suspects.

"In English, please?!"

Reaction Score
i'm going to let the board in a on a little story that a few of my friends joke about every once in a while. back in 04 i was a soph in hs. RE came to the cafe early morning to meet with my friend. he was not on the same level meeting was as GS i will simply say. that night prep got beat up by hillhouse or some 1 like that. that was the first night i drank ever at some party in fairfield. since then i have yet to see what i want out of uconn fball and havn't said no to a bottle since. i pray the next coach here rocks my Fecunditying world.

If you put this into Google translate, it will automatically spit back something in Mandarin Chinese.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
I think we've heard this story before as it relates to bacon egg and cheese sandwiches.

Reaction Score
I think we've heard this story before as it relates to bacon egg and cheese sandwiches.

Yep. BEC if I remember correctly. He used like 8 acronyms in 2 sentences. I had figured out about 5 of them. The others I had no idea.

For those wondering if HFD was liquored up at 12:30 AM when he posted that........does Howdy Doody have a wooden ?

Reaction Score

oooooooffffffffffffaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! scary...............

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
I agree with Pudge. The joy of following the program is gone. I feel the way I felt about the men's hoop program once Corny & McKay graduated and for reasons I could not fathom Perno kept returning.

I pretty much have reached the point where a change is the only way to return hope.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom