Reeling Geno Auriemma not sure issues with UConn women’s basketball team can be ‘fixed’ after 57-44 loss at Georgia Tech | Page 5 | The Boneyard

Reeling Geno Auriemma not sure issues with UConn women’s basketball team can be ‘fixed’ after 57-44 loss at Georgia Tech

Reaction Score
I wonder how Geno's comments will be taken by future recruits. If I was one and I hear a coach say he does not know how to fix a team problem I may not want to play for him or her. It is also fodder for other coaches to use against him.
I have read some really amazing opinions on this site over the years but you just won the prize for the most amazing

Reaction Score
I wonder how Geno's comments will be taken by future recruits. If I was one and I hear a coach say he does not know how to fix a team problem I may not want to play for him or her. It is also fodder for other coaches to use against him.
At best...that was frustration. More like bait. Results don't lie. He can coach. Been awhile (by UCONN standards) since a championship, BUT from a recruit stanpoint they would be going somewhere...where it's been even longer, possibly never since winning a championship.

donalddoowop

Who put the Bop in the Bop Shoo Bop?
Reaction Score
I have read some really amazing opinions on this site over the years but you just won the prize for the most amazing
Believe me, I am honored, because I know your opinion is highly valued on this board. :confused: Just a thought. Go back and read some of your amazing posts. I think you beat me by a long shot.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104
Top Bottom