Recruting site, version #4 | The Boneyard

Recruting site, version #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
Getting there, slowly but surely. I still have to go through the Scout list and double check to see if anyone's committed elsewhere recently.

Football recruiting

Reaction Score
A superb site. Love the addition of the photo. Thanks, I will be using your site often.

Reaction Score
Am I misreading something? It seems to me that all of our prospects, committed verbally or not, are under a heading that says they are commitments?

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
Am I misreading something? It seems to me that all of our prospects, committed verbally or not, are under a heading that says they are commitments?

Are you talking about the link to the page that lists UConn commitments on the first line? I changed the link name from Commitments, Class of 2012 to Link to Commitments, Class of 2012 to avoid any confusion.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
Ah, Santini, I took it off Google Images. Next time I work on the site I'll add the credit.

Reaction Score
Hey Nan - Devin Fuller is still being offered by us... no?

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
Hey Nan - Devin Fuller is still being offered by us... no?

Yep, he's on the list, showing an offer from UConn. The lists are alphabetical and I put UConn under "U" rather than "C".

Reaction Score
I should have mentioned I got to meet Boeing Brown in the heavy rain Tuesday at the New Canaan scrimmage, he is a really polite, impressive kid and QB, especially in the downpour of rain...epic rain, yet he threw for 2 TD's and commanded the offense well. He told me since Sept 1 he is hearing a lot from the Big Ten and going to PSU this Saturday to visit. Said he wants UCONN, saw the Fordham game as family has season tix, and is also hearing from Nebraska, PSU, South Carolina, Illinois, Wisconsin, Indiana, Iowa, Ole Miss and I think he said Vanderbilt. He was thinking of going to the UCONN-Vandy game but PSU called and asked him to visit this weekend. I think Guy Fortt is advising him! Anyway, a great kid, very tall and solid. It was nice to meet him and I hope UCONN offers and we keep him home, it would be nice to see him play on Saturdays in home state. New Canaan really struggled, they did not look like defending Class L runner ups, Brookfield's defense and running game owend them. I am going to see Pomperaug scrimmage on Friday, they play Brookfield first game, should be interesting.

http://blog.ctnews.com/hssports/2011/09/07/lets-play-water-polo-new-canaan-at-brookfield-scrimmage/

brookfield-600x337.jpg

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
I noticed too that Boeing Brown is not on the recruiting list for 2013 class., but should be.

I haven't added any but two from the Class of 2013. I've got some issues I'm working on right now but will spend a day getting the rest of the names up as soon as I can.

Have pity, guys. I have 2 teenagers that are into completely different activities. I have no free time. Next week the oldest one gets his license so I hope to be free of being Taxi Mom for at least somewhat. Pity he can't drive his brother around for another 6 months.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
nan- dobbs/rug both 3* tos now...

Reaction Score
Nan, you do good work and understand about family. Hopefully you will get to it soon.

I noticed a twitter and think it must be Boeing... @BoeingBrown13

@Samcro, I believe Guy Fortt is why Golden went to PSU and from what I got in my convo with Boeing, he is being heavily recruited there, his tweet mentioned going to see PSU vs Bama this weekend. That'll be a crazy atmosphere for any kid to see and experience. I really hope we keep him home at UCONN, he is young, but has big upside, 6'3", fast/mobile and can keep plays alive extending with his feet, speed, roll outs and skills...he has some work to do, but will be a great college QB, I hope he does well....a really nice kid.

Reaction Score
I haven't added any but two from the Class of 2013. I've got some issues I'm working on right now but will spend a day getting the rest of the names up as soon as I can.

Have pity, guys. I have 2 teenagers that are into completely different activities. I have no free time. Next week the oldest one gets his license so I hope to be free of being Taxi Mom for at least somewhat. Pity he can't drive his brother around for another 6 months.

Hello Nan, hope all is going okay with you and your boys...any luck on the recruiting updates? adding the 2013 kids? What are your thoughts on the Conference chage, where we headed? Great work as always, thanks!

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
I am having knee surgery next Monday and will be stuck at home all week. I hope to update all my sites, including the 2013 football targets, and get some other stuff done.

I don't know what to tell you about the Conference realignments. I was speaking with people I know with strong ACC ties and was told that there's not a lot of enthusiasm for Rutgers right now but that the league doesn't want to be stuck at 15 teams. UConn is definitely in play but is in a holding pattern until Texas indicates its preferences. Didn't hear much about ND (didn't ask either) but I would have to think the Irish are high on the ACC wish list. In other words, I have nothing of substance to add.

Reaction Score
I am having knee surgery next Monday and will be stuck at home all week. I hope to update all my sites, including the 2013 football targets, and get some other stuff done.
Good luck with the surgery Nan. Thanks for all the work you put in on this site

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger