Recruits at game last night | The Boneyard

Recruits at game last night

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Khadeen Carrington and Kahari Beaufort were in the building.

GemParty

Co~host of the Sliders & Curveballs Podcast
Reaction Score
Everyone's all over Hill, Abu, Terell now too. Hope they remember Oliie's early interest & it pays off.

Reaction Score
Abdul Malik-Abu is becoming a hot commodity. Just today he had Duke, Kansas, Texas and Syracuse call about him. However, not all of them are Jared Terrell and they have said that they want to go to college together and we are on both.

Reaction Score
Abdul Malik-Abu is becoming a hot commodity. Just today he had Duke, Kansas, Texas and Syracuse call about him. However, not all of them are Jared Terrell and they have said that they want to go to college together and we are on both.
They both have offers to UConn correct?

joober jones

Finally Non-Fat Guy
Reaction Score
Opposing players and fans are going to have a field day with the name Abu

Reaction Score
I know Providence is going hard after these two as well. 3uconn, where do you think we stand with these two so far?
Right now I think we aren't any ahead of other schools and may not be behind. I've seen and heard that Maryland and Providence are going after Abdul very hard and have made him their top priority. However, he and Jared say they are going to college together and both Maryland and Providence are going after both with us and other schools. They continue to say that they have no leaders and are wide open. Lately big schools have been calling for Abdul and not always for Jared as well. That could make Abdul go his own way. Within the next few months we should know where both of them stand.

Reaction Score
Right now I think we aren't any ahead of other schools and may not be behind. I've seen and heard that Maryland and Providence are going after Abdul very hard and have made him their top priority. However, he and Jared say they are going to college together and both Maryland and Providence are going after both with us and other schools. They continue to say that they have no leaders and are wide open. Lately big schools have been calling for Abdul and not always for Jared as well. That could make Abdul go his own way. Within the next few months we should know where both of them stand.
Thanks. I know Providence is very confident than can get both with wonder boy Cooley leading the charge. Ollie and the new practice facility hopefully can close both of these guys.

Reaction Score
Opposing players and fans are going to have a field day with the name Abu
I doubt the players would. Fans might be a different story, unsurprisingly. It just means "father". A LOT of players have Arabic in their names. We've had some, obviously.

Reaction Score
Another NY guard with good size-Pitt, Cincy, WV are on him pretty hard. I'll take NYC guards all day long.....

After Bazz and Boat it will be refreshing to have a bigger, physical guard. I'm tired of watching Boat get shot over or screened around on the perimeter.

Reaction Score

There weren't enough "impact" left from 2013 so the KO camp sights are set on 2014...........then you can start to grade his/their work!

Reaction Score
There weren't enough "impact" left from 2013 so the KO camp sights are set on 2014...........then you can start to grade his/their work!

I agree. If we whiff on the top 2014 prospects the way we did in 2013 and 2012, then we can be concerned about Ollie's recruiting chops.

Reaction Score
Adu is getting calls from top schools.......kid can play

joober jones

Finally Non-Fat Guy
Reaction Score
I doubt the players would. Fans might be a different story, unsurprisingly. It just means "father". A LOT of players have Arabic in their names. We've had some, obviously.
Well not so much because it's Arabic, moreseo because of all the juvenile things that can be done with the name Abu. Let's just hope it doesn't happen.

joober jones

Finally Non-Fat Guy
Reaction Score
Well not so much because it's Arabic, moreseo because of all the juvenile things that can be done with the name Abu. Let's just hope it doesn't happen.
BabaBooey, Apu, etc

C

Chief00

KO will recruit. Conference thing can become a factor if Warde and Susan don't become more effective at finding a home.

Reaction Score
I'm currently watching Long Island Lutheran(Facey) vs Bishop Loughlin(Khadeen Carrington) on MSG Varsity...I want Carrington in a Husky uniform badly, kid is nice.

Reaction Score
Jumping ahead to Wednesday...any news of recruits who will be in attendance? Great game for them to come see. Gampel should be rocking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbie32

Top Bottom