Recruiting Transfers - March

Status
Not open for further replies.

UconnU

If he blocks 100, he blocks 100
Reaction Score
Gimme Jones. Kid is a stud.

Reaction Score
Wonder if it would be realistic to double dip PSU transfers and get Jones and Harrar?

Reaction Score

another guy that cant share the floor with sanogo. former top 50 recruit iirc prob views himself as worthy of starters mins.

whoever hurley brings in at C will shed a lot of light on how he views the clingan situation. grad trasfer = good. underclassman = bad.

Reaction Score
Kentucky's Cam'Ron Fletcher is transferring...consensus #72 forward...lost in Kentucky rotation and barely played this year.

“I heard from Florida State, USC, UCLA, Washington, St. Mary’s, San Diego State, Oklahoma State, Marquette, Georgetown, Memphis, Tennessee and Loyola Chicago,” said Fletcher.

Reaction Score
another guy that cant share the floor with sanogo. former top 50 recruit iirc prob views himself as worthy of starters mins.

whoever hurley brings in at C will shed a lot of light on how he views the clingan situation. grad trasfer = good. underclassman = bad.
Read the tea leaves on Clingan.

UconnU

If he blocks 100, he blocks 100
Reaction Score
I think we reach out to Lundy. He held an offer from us out of HS, was a Freeman recruit, from northern Jersey played at Roman, doubled production freshman to sophomore year. Tremendous upside. He’s versatile enough that we can find minutes for him. My buddy who follows BIG basketball texted me saying that Lundy is their biggest loss. I foresee us going Guard, wing, center(1 year) with these 3 scholarships.

Reaction Score
I think we reach out to Lundy. He held an offer from us out of HS, was a Freeman recruit, from northern Jersey played at Roman, doubled production freshman to sophomore year. Tremendous upside. He’s versatile enough that we can find minutes for him. My buddy who follows BIG basketball texted me saying that Lundy is their biggest loss. I foresee us going Guard, wing, center(1 year) with these 3 scholarships.
That was the old regime when our recruiting sucked, Hurley never offered him.

Reaction Score

Would be cool to see him go to St John’s. He was heavily considering them for a while. His ranking was always more about his physique (“Irish Hulk”) than production though. His AAU Team Rio numbers weren’t impressive and he wasn’t in the rotation at Louisville either (tons of fouls when he did play). Regardless, he has high ceiling.

Reaction Score
The transfer market is insane already and the season isn’t even over yet. DH and staff shouldn’t have to worry about filling 2-3 more scholarships with all the options out there already.

Reaction Score

Reaction Score
Is it not concerning that both Lundy and Jones shoot sub-40% from the field?
Jones is a 40% three point shooter each of the last 2 seasons. He seems like a good fit but there will be so many options.

Reaction Score
I've not watched any Penn State games this year, but the Lundy kid from the bit of research I'm doing seems like he could be a good fit. 6'6", athletic. His FG% is terrible, but his FT% suggests he has good touch.

Reaction Score
Jones is a 40% three point shooter each of the last 2 seasons. He seems like a good fit but there will be so many options.
Do you think we make Bramah’s top 3/are we actually still going after him?

Reaction Score
I've not watched any Penn State games this year, but the Lundy kid from the bit of research I'm doing seems like he could be a good fit. 6'6", athletic. His FG% is terrible, but his FT% suggests he has good touch.
Athleticism seems like the last thing we need though, only thing next year's team looks like it needs is some outside shooting and a 1 year rental big could help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom