Recruiting Transfers - April | Page 19 | The Boneyard

Recruiting Transfers - April

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Put me in the "we have an assistant but his contract is up on the 1st" camp.
this fits with what the insiders have been saying i.e. it's a done deal before the vacancy is even posted, but i dont get the logic of stalling on the announcement for so long

coaches' contracts get bought out all the time. beard was under K at TT until 2025 but that didnt stop texas from announcing it was going to buy out his K and hire him. if it's murray his contract isnt even being renewed so it makes even less sense that he cant be announced until it's expired. why is UConn being so polite in this instance? idk if polite is even the right word it's just odd

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Devante' Jones out of Coastal Carolina, one of the best mid-major players in the country just hit the portal.

The 6'1 200 incoming senior is a two-way stud: 19.3p, 7.2r, 2.8s, 36.8 3p%, 5.3 fta at a 86.2% clip. Alpha guard and a three zone scorer.
Devante’ Jones to Michigan.

Their ‘21 class is insane but between Eli Brooks sticking around for a 5th year and Jones joining, the backcourt now has two seniors who will allow Collins, Jackson, Bufkin to develop at their own pace.

Their depth is insane:

1) Brooks, Jackson
2) Jones, Bufkin
3) Houstan, T. Williams, Barnes, Nunez
4) Diabate, Johns, Tschetter
5) Dickinson

Of course, these roles are pretty fluid but regardless of lineup, this team is stacked. Personally, I love Houstan as an oversized mismatch shooter at 3, especially if/when they play larger teams in the Big Ten.

Reaction Score
Richard Pitino is quietly putting together an impressive transfer haul at New Mexico.

Each incoming transfer has at least two years of eligibility remaining and rather than going for a quick fix grad transfer, there’s an impressive ceiling amongst all three of the players. Pitino also kept around former UNC commit Jeremiah Francis.
  • Jamal Mashburn Jr, 6’2 175 sophomore from Minnesota, 8.2p, 1.6s, 35 fg% in 22.1 mpg, former #139
  • Jaelen House 6’1 160 junior from Arizona State, 5.3p, 2r, 1.5s, 1.6s, 39 3p% in 18.7 mpg, former #118
  • Gethro Muscadin, 6’10 225 sophomore from Kansas, 2.8 mpg, former #171 prospect

Last edited:
Reaction Score

Their ‘21 class is insane but between Eli Brooks sticking around for a 5th year and Jones joining, the backcourt now has two seniors who will allow Collins, Jackson, Bufkin to develop at their own pace.

Their depth is insane:

1) Brooks, Jackson
2) Jones, Bufkin
5) Dickinson

Of course, these roles are pretty fluid but regardless of lineup, this team is stacked. Personally, I love Houstan as an oversized mismatch shooter at 3, especially if/when they play larger teams in the Big Ten.
So you can get good players to commit to you with already good players on your roster. Interesting

Reaction Score
So you can get good players to commit to you with already good players on your roster. Interesting
Juwan Howard to his '21 class: You guys cool if we sign one of the best transfers on the market to increase even more our championship aspirations?

Picture Collins and Bufkin being like: so, I ride the bench for my freshman year with the chance of winning the championship but then the backcourt is ours sophomore year?

Different standards.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Juwan Howard to his '21 class: You guys cool if we sign one of the best transfers on the market to increase even more our championship aspirations?

Picture Collins and Bufkin being like: so, I ride the bench for my freshman year with the chance of winning the championship but then the frontcourt is ours sophomore year?

Different standards.
Collins is a point guard and Bufkin is a combo guard.

Reaction Score

Their depth is insane:

1) Brooks, Jackson
2) Jones, Bufkin
5) Dickinson

glad clingan will be making his decision before UM wins the chip next season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul