Recruiting Tidbits from Amore Article | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Recruiting Tidbits from Amore Article

Reaction Score
UConn Makes It Official: Hires Kimani Young For New Staff

>>UConn is looking at come combination of grad transfers, undergrad transfers who would have to sit a year and true freshmen, perhaps keeping one scholarship open for a late opportunity. Some names to watch are Amir Harris, a 6-5 point guard from Maryland who originally committed to Rhode Island, then de-committed; Serrel Smith, point guard from St. Petersburg, Bryce Golden, a 6-9 forward from Maryland who de-committed from Pittsburgh in March; and grad transfer Joseph Chartouny, a guard at Fordham.<<

Verbal Commits

Verbal Commits

Verbal Commits

Joseph Chartouny

No idea if Dom has intel that the staff is targeting these kids or if he's just pulling names out of his rear, but at least it gives us something to talk about.

a 2 star PG??? what the heck

Reaction Score
UConn Makes It Official: Hires Kimani Young For New Staff

>>UConn is looking at come combination of grad transfers, undergrad transfers who would have to sit a year and true freshmen, perhaps keeping one scholarship open for a late opportunity. Some names to watch are Amir Harris, a 6-5 point guard from Maryland who originally committed to Rhode Island, then de-committed; Serrel Smith, point guard from St. Petersburg, Bryce Golden, a 6-9 forward from Maryland who de-committed from Pittsburgh in March; and grad transfer Joseph Chartouny, a guard at Fordham.<<

Verbal Commits

Verbal Commits

Verbal Commits

Joseph Chartouny

No idea if Dom has intel that the staff is targeting these kids or if he's just pulling names out of his rear, but at least it gives us something to talk about.
What about Brendan Adams?? he was recruited by Coach Young and Dan Hurley before, just released from lOI

Reaction Score

Looks very athletic with good size and can shoot and dribble. I definitely wouldn't mind getting a commit from him as he looks like he can play between the 1 and the 2 for us.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Yeah, hopefully Dom wasn't fed this by staff.
or they're backups for Lecque/Washington transfer/etc. The staff has been tight lipped so far as to who they're really targeting.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
What about Brendan Adams?? he was recruited by Coach Young and Dan Hurley before, just released from lOI
please see postings on page 1
thank you

Reaction Score
Highly, highly unlikely.
highly unlikely the staff gave him this info or highly unlikely Dom just made it up after looking at our needs and who's available? I'm guessing the latter

Reaction Score
or they're backups for Lecque/Washington transfer/etc. The staff has been tight lipped so far as to who they're really targeting.

@superjohn has me excited that something big could be in store, I have to imagine Hurley anticipated the Cox hiring and knows what he's doing here.

Reaction Score
Depends if your the kid or the chair! Huge upgrade for the chair sitting on a basketball floor rather than having some sweaty butt sitting on you. I would think this is one of the elite jobs for a chair and it can stand on its own 4 legs.
Have the chairs signed with anyone yet?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom