Recruiting question: UConn 2015 PG targets? | The Boneyard

Recruiting question: UConn 2015 PG targets?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dogbreath2U

RIP, DB2U
Reaction Score
I've read that the remaining priorities for 2015 class are for a PG and a quality big. I wonder who UConn seems to be targeting for PG. 247 Sports has Dorsey being a strong lean toward Dook. Other PG's?

Reaction Score
Jalen Adams
Tyler Dorsey
Donovan Mitchell
Bryant Crawford
Will Jackson

Those are the main current targets.

Skies17

Casual Fan
Reaction Score
Dorsey is every UConn fan's dream but the competition for him is high. Adams seems the top target for KO right now with Donovan Mitchell close behind.

Reaction Score
Dorsey is every UConn fan's dream but the competition for him is high. Adams seems the top target for KO right now with Donovan Mitchell close behind.

To all that have followed, quick video's of each proves Doresy to be a premier as well as true PG while it would seem both Adams and Mitchell have a little ways to go to get out of the 2G mold....is this accurate or are these guys closer to being PG's than I see?

Skies17

Casual Fan
Reaction Score
To all that have followed, quick video's of each proves Doresy to be a premier as well as true PG while it would seem both Adams and Mitchell have a little ways to go to get out of the 2G mold....is this accurate or are these guys closer to being PG's than I see?
Haven't seen a lot of Mitchell - Adams is somewhat a 2 in that he can score, but it seems to me that he will be a PG in college he just needs to develop the PG mentality, court vision, and maybe some better passing. Adams reminds me just a bit of an AJ Price type guy. As for Dorsey, he has it all. Vision, passing, scoring, handles, athlete - truly elite recruit.

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
I think we should go after 2 or 3 big men that can rebound.

Reaction Score
Who do we have the best shot at?
Jalen Adams and Donovan Mitchell. We are after Adams the hardest right now but we have picked up on Mitchell. Mitchell is exploding right now but he has said that he wants to stay relatively close to home.

Reaction Score
Jalen Adams and Donovan Mitchell. We are after Adams the hardest right now but we have picked up on Mitchell. Mitchell is exploding right now but he has said that he wants to stay relatively close to home.
Thanks...I think I like Jalen Adams better more of a pure point

David 76

Forty years a fan
Reaction Score
2014 Lyle is still a possibility, isn't he? He and Purvis would relieve a lot of guard worries

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom