Recruit in Union Station? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Recruit in Union Station?

C

Chief00

Just said I'm a UConn fan, asked him how EYBL is going. He seemed frustrated with his shooting a little bit. I told him some people's game doesn't translate too well to exhibitions like AAU, just keep grinding. Plenty of all stars weren't at this point in their careers but they outworked every other player.

. Let him know I'm a coach, asked what part of his game hes working on. That kind of stuff. Also talked about the trip I'm taking for the next 5 weeks. Really didn't talk basketball that much. The kids hear it all the time
I agree not everyone is like Jim and George in regards to talking basketball. Most people aren't. I have always welcomed the casual fan and I know not to get into a true basketball conversation with them. I might just say - how was First Night? Soon they are talking about how great the women's team is and so on.

Last edited by a moderator:

StingLykOllie

How do I change my name...
Reaction Score
Maybe relevant, maybe not relevant. When do we typically get our first commit?

Reaction Score
Maybe relevant, maybe not relevant. When do we typically get our first commit?
It's not really a regular time. We've had early commits that have bailed, for example Prince Ali and Turtle Jackson, and ones that have stuck through, like Daniel Hamilton and such. I personally don't think we get a commit until at least late fall, no fault on our part, just our recruits may not be ready to commit yet. But, if I had to put money on it, i'd say Mucius or another wing would be our first, with Carey as an outside chance.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Nope. Best way to survive this place is to have a thick skin and don't care what anyone else says. You could say water is wet on here and someone would find fault with it.
To be wet an object or substance needs to be covered in water or another liquid. Since water isn't covered in itself anymore that you are covered in yourself water isn't wet by the traditional definition.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Reaction Score
To be wet an object or substance needs to be covered in water or another liquid. Since water isn't covered in itself anymore that you are covered in yourself water isn't wet by the traditional definition.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

That's actually a fascinating argument (I'm an english teacher). Does wet mean that a dry substance as a whole is liquid, or is it only considered for whole objects. Is the wet towel ONE wet towel, or is it a towel with water?

Almost gets me as much as "oversize load" trucks

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
there's Hartford, Central, Quinnipiac ... and others. Why would you think a train traveler is a UConn recruit?

Why wouldn't he? And it turned out to be a UConn recruit.

What is wrong with you?

Reaction Score
Why wouldn't he? And it turned out to be a UConn recruit.

What is wrong with you?
don't forget he's one of the self proclaimed "positive posters" here.

Reaction Score
Yes!! Just had a nice conversation with him. Looks way,younger withouit the effects
Surprised this hasn't been corrected yet. 100% not Isaiah. Anyone who follows him on social media can confirm.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom