Rebecca Lobo | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Rebecca Lobo

Status
Not open for further replies.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Rebecca is a current or former UConn trustee, who knows that much of what she has is owed to Geno and her experience at UConn. She bleeds UConn blue.

Rebecca is also a professional. Just as Kara Lawson is objective about Tennessee, Rebecca is the same about UConn.

ChicagoGG

Windy City Kitty
Reaction Score
I think many folks who bleed blue have come to respect Kara L's analysis on ESPN. And let's face it - weren't we all a tad nervous last night (okay, not you, Tony).
Rebecca has a very fine line to walk at ESPN - be fair, not a homer (even if you are a trustee of the U) - and sometimes she has to do the girly-girly depending on who she is paired up with. (Wish it was Kara L- no nonsense there!)
And for all of us who DO NOT MISS Stacey Dales (sorry, Tom - named her), I heard her on NFL network at the Super Bowl. Dim as ever. And as pushy.

Reaction Score
Rebecca Lobo is kind of in a tough position, because if she goes with uconn at every game hat would be biased obviously but if she doesn't she a trader..

alexrgct

RIP, Alex
Reaction Score
Rebecca Lobo is kind of in a tough position, because if she goes with uconn at every game hat would be biased obviously but if she doesn't she a trader..
imovies_enlarge7.jpg

Reaction Score
I guess when we are back on top of our game we have to find something to gripe about.
You're turn Rebecca, sorry.

wire chief

Testmeister
Reaction Score
We are as good as our last game. By that measurement we are a Maserati. We now know we are final four material and
that too makes us a Maserati.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul