Really Impressed with Andre Jackson's Passing | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Really Impressed with Andre Jackson's Passing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
He had 6 assists in 19 minutes and didn't have the ball in his hand all that often; it's not like he was bringing the ball up every possession. I don't know how anyone is unimpressed.

In my opinion he played exactly how I imagine a freshmen in his first game to play. Flashes of unmistakeable talent and a lot of careless mistakes. I just think Cole, Gaff, and even Bouk had some great vision tonight.

Reaction Score
He had 6 assists in 19 minutes and didn't have the ball in his hand all that often;

Hurley will need to adjust his offense. When you have a passer like Jackson the offense should flow through him even at the forward position. The Denver Nuggets offense flows through Jokic and he's a center.

Jackson will be a zone buster with his passing ability. Put him at the top of the key and give him the ball, good things will happen.

RichZ

Fort the ead!
Reaction Score
I thought he didn't get control of too many of his deflections. Too often, it ended up rights back in the hands of the guy he tipped it from. On several occasions, I noted that he got a tip, and then reached for the ball instead of diving for it. Ended up touching it with his finger tips, while the other guy was diving on the floor and two handing the ball. And he was very tentative in his first minute (as was Sanogo, who came in at the same time as him). 2nd time each of them came in, they were much better.

Reaction Score
Hurley will need to adjust his offense. When you have a passer like Jackson the offense should flow through him even at the forward position. The Denver Nuggets offense flows through Jokic and he's a center.

Jackson will be a zone buster with his passing ability. Put him at the top of the key and give him the ball, good things will happen.
Agree that he has potential to do well there. I’d love a rotation Bouk, Jackson, or even Whaley as I think he at least plays with in himself from the high post and has shown some passing ability for a big.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom