Really Impressed with Andre Jackson's Passing | The Boneyard

Really Impressed with Andre Jackson's Passing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I know everyone is going to be focused on Andre Jackson's dunking but I thought he passed the ball really well today

Think that part of his game will only improve as he gains confidence
Yes
Excellent entry passes

Reaction Score
I know everyone is going to be focused on Andre Jackson's dunking but I thought he passed the ball really well today

Excellent defense and passing and energy. Really liked what I saw from him.

Reaction Score
Agreed, he was the best passer on the court. Also the best defender.

Jackson is the definition of a point forward. I think his impact this season will remind us old timers of Nadav Henefeld. A do everything player. He's a Rudy Gay athlete with a Nadav Henefeld skill set which is about as filthy as it gets.

Last edited:
Reaction Score

He's kind of wild but you're gonna take the good with the bad because he's such a special talent. He's going to be a beast defensively, can sky for rebounds and lead the break with his vision.

Reaction Score
Agreed, he was the best passer on the court. Also the best defender.

Jackson is the definition of a point forward. I think his impact this season will remind us old timers of Nadav Henefeld. A do everything player.

Lol your kidding. Best passer on the court?
He based on high school scouting has shown to have plus passing skills for someone his size. But from that game you conclude that he’s the best passer on the court?? Please.

Reaction Score
He is going to be an absolute stud. You could see his vision and instincts tonight. Outside of his jumper he doesn't seem to have any holes in his game. He can be a Top 10 pick if he turns into a reliable outside shooter. Hell, the way teams draft for potential these days he might be one without developing his J.

Reaction Score
He based on high school scouting has shown to have plus passing skills for someone his size. But from that game you conclude that he’s the best passer on the court?? Please.

I don't think it was a wild take, and I agree with him. He had some bad turnovers but his vision was obvious.

Reaction Score
Yes I think he's the best passer on our team. And I don't think anyone from Central is better

87Xfer

Resident Ignorant Dope
Reaction Score
Andre is fo wheel. Looked like a talent across the board, but his D was super.

Reaction Score

he was the only guy that got it to sanogo on the low block, and he did it perfectly, twice in a row. the outlet to bouknight was phenomenal, too.

Reaction Score
Yup no doubt about it. I'm sorry you can't see it but I can.

There is a difference between projecting talent versus saying he is the best passer on the court based on tonight’s game.

Reaction Score
Yup no doubt about it. I'm sorry you can't see it but I can.
Gaffney he’s always has his head up squeezes passes through defenders and always try to get the post players involved

Reaction Score
And I truly believe that Jackson has Daniel Hamilton like point forward ability. But I also think he didn’t play that well tonight at all. Which isn’t surprising considering it’s his first game.

Reaction Score
There is a difference between projecting talent versus saying he is the best passer on the court based on tonight’s game.
Think you need to take a chill bro. He said he was the best passer on the court.....which he was, tonight. I’m not sure the guy said he’s the best passer on the team. Try some decaf.

Reaction Score
Yes, he's the best passer on our team, today, tmrw, in March. And man does he plays hard as hell, relentless defens. I love this kid.

StllH8L8ner

You’ll get nothing and like it!
Reaction Score
He was tentative early on but that was probably to be expected. I think when the competition gets better he'll start to really flourish.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahserve34

Top Bottom