Reality Sets In..... | The Boneyard

Reality Sets In.....

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
As I recovered from a afternoon of yard work.... I sat and realized that this is the first thursday since mid November that there isnt any wcbb to watch that made me a bit sad :( Lucky for me.... a new to Greensboro Peruvian place opened up last week....... and my spirits were lifted as I dined on some quality peruvian food :)

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
As I recovered from a afternoon of yard work.... I sat and realized that this is the first thursday since mid November that there isnt any wcbb to watch that made me a bit sad :( Lucky for me.... a new to Greensboro Peruvian place opened up last week.. and my spirits were lifted as I dined on some quality peruvian food :)
Girls Basketball Home

KnightBridgeAZ

Grand Canyon Knight
Reaction Score
As I recovered from a afternoon of yard work.... I sat and realized that this is the first thursday since mid November that there isnt any wcbb to watch that made me a bit sad :( Lucky for me.... a new to Greensboro Peruvian place opened up last week.. and my spirits were lifted as I dined on some quality peruvian food :)
I've never had it - but there is (it could be "was", not sure) a place in Tucson with a reputation for quality Peruvian food.

If you ever travel to Tucson, Triad, you'll find good eats. We were the first "World Gastronomy City" named in the US. It is a multi-faceted designation, relating to how food is sourced, variety and quality among others. Still, we are proud of it.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog
Top Bottom