Reality, per Geno | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Reality, per Geno

Reaction Score
And in the 2012-13 season, UConn lost to Notre Dame three times as well as Baylor but still ended up winning the championship.
It even took Stewie a full season to let herself become Stewie. There also had to be acceptance from her team-mates.

caramel

A potential star is born from the dust over time
Reaction Score
the 2012-13 UConn team was way more talented that the current team and had size
True but sometimes heart and refusing to give up can be as accomplished as talent and size.

Fightin Choke

Golden Dome Fan
Reaction Score
I'm not so sure. It certainly hasn't stopped fans of other, less successful program from trashing UConn.
Where have you seen this behavior? I guess the mods clean it up soon after it's posted, because I never read visitors' posts trashing UConn here on the BY. The ESPN game "conversations" are a cesspool, however.

Reaction Score
Where have you seen this behavior? I guess the mods clean it up soon after it's posted, because I never read visitors' posts trashing UConn here on the BY. The ESPN game "conversations" are a cesspool, however.

I wasn't referring to the Boneyard. But wander over to forums for other teams (Volnation for example) and you'll find plenty of it. Not to mention ESPN comments. Apologies if I in any way suggested that visitors to the Boneyard have been anything other than thoughtful and gracious.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
they are taller....so you like that trade?
Again, follow along, we are talking about height, not talent.

t BTW I believe Ms. Camara has to decide if she wants to go through another brutal basketball season...she's got many interests outside of basketball so there is no guarantee that she will return.....
Yes she does. That's why I prefaced with "might" and "possibly".

Reaction Score
Again, follow along, we are talking about height, not talent.

Yes she does. That's why I prefaced with "might" and "possibly".

I know I was being a bit sarcastic..........and I was reiterating (for the 1000th time) how short (as in numbers) UConn could be next year in my own subtle way...........

Reaction Score
I know I was being a bit sarcastic.....and I was reiterating (for the 1000th time) how short (as in numbers) UConn could be next year in my own subtle way......

Subtle way? Is this the new Charliebball for 2019? Because subtle is not a work normally associated with you.;)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kemba123#

Top Bottom