Reactions to Gamewinner | The Boneyard

Reactions to Gamewinner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Being a student on campus in 2014 watching UConn win a national championship in Gampel Pavillion was one of the greatest experiences of my life. Happy to see other kids be able to share that same joy, and on a buzzer beater, unbelievable. Congratulations to Villanova.

Now, I'm going to be a little selfish and say that I want that feeling again.

Let's take home a 5th national championship in 2016-2017, Go Huskies!

UConnNick

from Vince Lombardi's home town
Reaction Score
We were at the game. After the Tar Holes hit the game tying three, the freebie seat cushions started raining down from the upper levels. There were people walking out with 10 or more of them. Hundreds of them were thrown. Nova chose to do their damage on the court. I couldn't help thinking about our 1999 game with the exact same final score. Congrats to the 'Cats!

Reaction Score

It must be hard to be a coach and keep it all inside. because I would completely lose my mind. I don't even know if I would make it to the handshaking

1) Just wont the biggest game of my career
2) my Players won their biggest game of their playing career
3) Getting a fat paycheck or bonus

enough to go insane. a ton of respect for Jay Wright

Reaction Score
Being a student on campus in 2014 watching UConn win a national championship in Gampel Pavillion was one of the greatest experiences of my life. Happy to see other kids be able to share that same joy, and on a buzzer beater, unbelievable. Congratulations to Villanova.

Now, I'm going to be a little selfish and say that I want that feeling again.

Let's take home a 5th national championship in 2016-2017, Go Huskies!

my fiancee was a on her first year when Kemba went on the crazy run... she was a senior when Napier won it all for the Huskies again... What a time to be at Uconn. Special!

Reaction Score
Very happy for 'Nova and Jay Wright. He's always seemed a class act. Out of that final four, I can't see anybody to pray for harder.

Reaction Score
mjvi0ol0s5i3c6ikolql.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member