Reactions to Gamewinner | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Reactions to Gamewinner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
article69975707.html

I strongly believe him and Kenny (UNC) bet on this game. Charles reacted like he won some money.

Reaction Score
It must be hard to be a coach and keep it all inside. because I would completely lose my mind. I don't even know if I would make it to the handshaking

1) Just wont the biggest game of my career
2) my Players won their biggest game of their playing career
3) Getting a fat paycheck or bonus

enough to go insane. a ton of respect for Jay Wright

Jay needs some Prozac.

Reaction Score
I know someone has to do it but every time I see a reaction video I think to myself, "Who is the clown filming the last moments of a game like this instead of watching the game?!"
True, but we wouldn't have this thread without them.

Reaction Score
I know someone has to do it but every time I see a reaction video I think to myself, "Who is the clown filming the last moments of a game like this instead of watching the game?!"

Welcome to America in 2016. Nobody can just live in the moment anymore, they have to watch it through their phone. Sad.

Reaction Score
my fiancee was a on her first year when Kemba went on the crazy run... she was a senior when Napier won it all for the Huskies again... What a time to be at Uconn. Special!

i was in the same class at uconn. campus was insane for both wins. i am sure everyone in that year has a wild story or two.

congrats villanova!

Tommyboy

a lot of people go to college for seven years
Reaction Score
I love reaction videos as much as the next guy but I would never pick up my phone to film something like that. Its too distracting. Hell I hate filming my kid playing football/baseball at times, as I feel like I miss the moment myself. Now he loves the videos after the fact but thats another story. :)

Eskapeesto

The specter of ExtraPesto is haunting the Cesspool
Reaction Score
I'm with this guy.

Reaction Score
Simply unreal, I thought it was going to OT and UNC would win, then he hits the shot. Chaos, delight, pure exhilaration, but even better was seeing Emert not handing a trophy to either Roy or JB. What a relief. Great game

Reaction Score
I know we've been in four Championships. But watching all of these Championship loss reactions is difficult. I just can't relate to what they are experiencing.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
I love reaction videos as much as the next guy but I would never pick up my phone to film something like that. Its too distracting. Hell I hate filming my kid playing football/baseball at times, as I feel like I miss the moment myself. Now he loves the videos after the fact but thats another story. :)

People would rather be filming nowadays than actually experiencing something. Oddest phenomenon out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DyNASTY#3

Top Bottom