RB/CB CJ Holmes ~ Cheshire Academy | Page 4 | The Boneyard

RB/CB CJ Holmes ~ Cheshire Academy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Looks like he’s trying to go to Penn State.

That was the moving on that I referenced - He was there a bit ago and his younger sister is headed there on a T+F scholarship... still a hurdle or two (no pun intended) to clear.

He comes from good stock... he’ll rebound from his dumb mistake.

Reaction Score
So pardon my ignorance...I haven't lived in CT in 21 years...Cheshire Academy is not the same as Cheshire High School right?

I lived in Wallingford for 13 years and my sisters went to Sheehan High School and they always had a hard time beating Cheshire High School...Cheshire High School was always the top in all the sports....just making sure I am not connecting old childhood memories to the wrong institution.

Reaction Score
So pardon my ignorance...I haven't lived in CT in 21 years...Cheshire Academy is not the same as Cheshire High School right?

Cheshire Academy is a private prep school who has had a resurgence in talent since Dave Dykeman become coach a few years back.

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
FWIW - CJ has dropped ND from his Twitter account bio. He’s following a lot of people from Penn St and his sister is on their track team. Seems like he will land at Penn St somehow- someway.

Reaction Score
FWIW - CJ has dropped ND from his Twitter account bio. He’s following a lot of people from Penn St and his sister is on their track team. Seems like he will land at Penn St somehow- someway.

Sister is headed to PSU track team next year... just graduated Cheshire Academy.

uconnphil2016

Head Rat
Reaction Score

I see the follows, but wonder if it’ll happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom