Ray Rice video finally leaked | The Boneyard

Ray Rice video finally leaked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Wow, just wow. Only 2 games for that and she married him? Good luck lady.

Reaction Score
Wow, just wow. Only 2 games for that and she married him? Good luck lady.
This might be the saddest part. There's obviously a well documented history of battered women staying with the guy who abused them, and then you got the fact that she also realizes she probably isn't going to find another multi-millionaire, it's sad that she doesn't think more of herself.

Also Goodell looks like a scumbag.

Reaction Score
Must've been good times with him and Britt in Piscataway. Rivals the Chris Henry/Pacman Jones combo in Morgantown.

Reaction Score
This might be the saddest part. There's obviously a well documented history of battered women staying with the guy who abused them, and then you got the fact that she also realizes she probably isn't going to find another multi-millionaire, it's sad that she doesn't think more of herself.

I agree with your statement about finding another millionaire as that thought also crossed my mind.

Reaction Score

I agree with your statement about finding another millionaire as that thought also crossed my mind.

Reaction Score
BxBQ8-sCcAA1lt3.jpg

Reaction Score
You really should never hit a woman. Ray Rice absolutely deserves to be suspended and fined (and both for more than he ended up receiving).

I just see that little chip she takes at him in the parking lot and think to myself, if I'm dating some roided-up NFL player, I'm not gonna poke that pissed off rattlesnake with a stick like that. Is that ever necessary? So you know it's not like she was just commenting on how much she enjoyed the decor of the venue they were at and dude suddenly saw red. While his ultimate response was unquestionably wrong, I'm just saying there are antecedents to every behavior.

Reaction Score
I wouldn't put that on Rutgers or anybody but Ray Rice.. He grown manned her. Didn't look like she was drinking at all... Cold cocked her with the left hook... Not cool at all.. Kinda surprised he got off with only 2 games on that one...

phillionaire

esta noche somos mantequilla
Reaction Score
Rocktheworld said:
You really should never hit a woman. Ray Rice absolutely deserves to be suspended and fined (and both for more than he ended up receiving). I just see that little chip she takes at him in the parking lot and think to myself, if I'm dating some roided-up NFL player, I'm not gonna poke that pissed off rattlesnake with a stick like that. Is that ever necessary? So you know it's not like she was just commenting on how much she enjoyed the decor of the venue they were at and dude suddenly saw red. While his ultimate response was unquestionably wrong, I'm just saying there are antecedents to every behavior.
Janay Rice regrets her role in being decked in the face by an nfl running back. Are you serious dude? Victim blaming?

Bonehead

'Ollie North of the Cesspool'
Reaction Score
While the union didn't comment, several players took to Twitter to speak out against what they saw in the video. Broncos defensive tackle Terrance Knighton made it clear in several tweets Monday that Rice should be "thrown out [of] the NFL and thrown into jail."
As players we must speak up. Stand up for what's right. I don't give a damn who u are or how much money you make. No place for this.
- Terrance Knighton (@MrKnighton2u) September 8, 2014

Reaction Score
He should be in prison for this. It really shouldn't be up to the victim to decide to press charges.

On the plus side, there are some grumblings that he could be released and blacklisted based on the video, and it has already pushed the league to implement MUCH more strict penalties for this sort of thing. Hard to take any silver lining from something this disgusting but at least it's something.

Reaction Score
You really should never hit a woman. Ray Rice absolutely deserves to be suspended and fined (and both for more than he ended up receiving).

I just see that little chip she takes at him in the parking lot and think to myself, if I'm dating some roided-up NFL player, I'm not gonna poke that pissed off rattlesnake with a stick like that. Is that ever necessary? So you know it's not like she was just commenting on how much she enjoyed the decor of the venue they were at and dude suddenly saw red. While his ultimate response was unquestionably wrong, I'm just saying there are antecedents to every behavior.

STFU

Reaction Score
I can't believe the NFL screwed this up so badly. What in the world were they thinking.

Reaction Score
Janay Rice regrets her role in being decked in the face by an nfl running back. Are you serious dude? Victim blaming?
You really should never hit a woman.

Ray Rice absolutely deserves to be suspended and fined (and both for more than he ended up receiving).

his ultimate response was unquestionably wrong
Yeah bro, you nailed it.

Reaction Score

She did that after he spit on her, which he did twice it appears. Are you saying, she brought this on herself? I agree, STFU.

Reaction Score

Or, you know, when you're a huge NFL player, don't punch your 110 lb. wife.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
He should be in prison for this. It really shouldn't be up to the victim to decide to press charges.

On the plus side, there are some grumblings that he could be released and blacklisted based on the video, and it has already pushed the league to implement MUCH more strict penalties for this sort of thing. Hard to take any silver lining from something this disgusting but at least it's something.
This is the thing that fascinates me about the faux outrage over the incident. Why is everyone saying "oh the NFL ought to do more;" "that's not enough of a suspension," etc. and practically no one is saying this clown ought to be in jail. He's a tip - he won't be playing on Sunday if his ass is in jail. Now she may not be pressing charges, but with the video, that wouldn't seem necessary. His apparent lack of remorse is nearly as unsettling as the actual hit.

Reaction Score
Thankfully he's been released and it looks as though his career is probably over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom