Ray Allen Looks Forward to UConn's Return to Big East | The Boneyard

Ray Allen Looks Forward to UConn's Return to Big East

Mazhude

"Bark, Bark!"
Reaction Score

If you’re looking for a pick-up basketball game at the Surf Club in Madison, be aware you might just end of guarding the NBA’s all-time leading three-point shooter. “I always just come prepared because they might need one and today they needed one,” said Allen, who brought his three kids to play an outdoor pick-up game in Madison Wednesday...

Reaction Score

If you’re looking for a pick-up basketball game at the Surf Club in Madison, be aware you might just end of guarding the NBA’s all-time leading three-point shooter. “I always just come prepared because they might need one and today they needed one,” said Allen, who brought his three kids to play an outdoor pick-up game in Madison Wednesday...
I used to hoop here. Some decent games..

C

Chief00

DH continues to build bridges/mend fences with JC's guys.. Smitty/Scott/Ray/Taliek/KFree/KEA/AJ/Kemba/Shabazz/Boatshow to name a few.. Winners attract winners..
The KFree hire was huge and Scott and Danny have been friends since early on.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
I wonder if Ray's recent golf day with Scott and Barry the Bomber encouraged him in the fence mending effort.

Reaction Score
I wonder if Ray's recent golf day with Scott and Barry the Bomber encouraged him in the fence mending effort.
My guess is Ray is better tee-to-green but Scott is longer off the tee

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom